Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Could Not Update Account Informations,progress Was Not Saved,please Fix This Thing.

AlexCrytek

Hello guys..

I made a similar topic with this subject earlier but seems no answer though. The problem is the following , short and to the point:

I'm terribly sorry to say but I'm already very disappointed with the game .. why? Because of this:

''Could not update account informations,progress was not saved''

First I was with my clan in a Survival Missions and after 25 minutes we get the Tranquil Cleave Stance for the Nikana but after I get to the extraction , and the loading screen , game tells me that my account" ''Could not update account informations,progress was not saved''". 

This is really really frustating because I wasted 30 minutes for nothing ... all mods, kills , experience was lost..expecially that Tranquil Cleave that I farm since 2 days ago.

Today I did another Survivals Missions , wasted ANOTHER 3 Hours and after I finally founded the Tranquil , after the loading screen  ''Could not update account informations,progress was not saved''

Please DE help me with this problem... I'm really really tired to keep playing for nothing ... is get very annoying and frustating to see your work wasted.

TheEvidence:

hMjzvei.jpg

I contacted support already but still no answer...

Edited by AlexCrytek

Then why are you here complaining further to a situation that DE is all ready aware off , submit a ticket and leave it at that

Because I didnt get an answer from the support since I make the ticket and that mean 2 days ago and DE staff are very active on the forums and I'm sorry but this isnt the PC Beta Bugs SECTION?  You are the new administrator here , is this section for what? Not to report bugs and errors?

It's not really a "bug".

I have had this happen to me a couple times, mostly on missions where there was a noticeable amount of lag/bad host/bad entrance into the mission/loss of internet at the end. I don't have the best internet connection, really.

OR Tranquil Cleave doesn't want to be found. Ever.

But Support doesn't respond to people on the weekends, hence the 2 day wait.

It's not really a "bug".

I have had this happen to me a couple times, mostly on missions where there was a noticeable amount of lag/bad host/bad entrance into the mission/loss of internet at the end. I don't have the best internet connection, really.

OR Tranquil Cleave doesn't want to be found. Ever.

But Support doesn't respond to people on the weekends, hence the 2 day wait.

A strange thing was that only on Earth Survival happen this , on other Survivals mission from other planets no .. at least this I saw.

And of course with the same host.

Edited by AlexCrytek

When this happens, you should immediately grab your EE.log file for your game (this file contains all of the activity within the EXE file of the game, and it allows the developers to see what exactly is happening in the game which leads to this issue).

It's important that when this happens you grab your EE.log and don't restart the game until you make a copy of your EE.log to upload to support; restarting the game will wipe your current EE.log file.

Your EE.log file can be found in your "%localappdata%\Warframe" folder or your "C:\Users\<Your Account>\appdata\local\Warframe" folder

UXttwlg.png

You should update your support ticket here (your most recent ticket should be at the top). If your most recent ticket is the ticket regarding this issue, you should attach your EE.log file in a reply to the ticket. You also may be asked for a DxDiag.txt file so it's better to generate one now rather than later.

Creating & Attaching a DxDiag.txt file

Press Windows + R to bring up the RUN Prompt; type Dxdiag into it

I2CmA6A.png

Once DxDiag loads up and finishes (progress bar bottom left), select "Save All Information" to save a DxDiag.txt file to your My Documents folder

QVgaLlI.png

Go back to your support ticket, select "Add File" in the reply field, navigate to your My Documents folder and select DxDiag.txt

m38fdvd.png7K5ZKGN.png

When all is attached, your ticket should look like this:

qmXb7YU.png

Then just add a note saying you're attaching your EE.log and DxDiag.txt files and hit "submit" (you need to enter text to display the submit button).

Yes, that icon is a scientist growing a dinosaur for the sake of turning it into dino-steak on a grill. SCIENCE!

Because I didnt get an answer from the support since I make the ticket and that mean 2 days ago and DE staff are very active on the forums and I'm sorry but this isnt the PC Beta Bugs SECTION?  You are the new administrator here , is this section for what? Not to report bugs and errors?

you completely miss-understand the point here , everyone knows of this it only occurs when DE servers are having connectivity issues or when your connection is interrupted with the server to authenticate that you legitimately got the items , it was a common occurrence but now its more or less super rare now.

also DE staff need to be active on forums but does not mean it gets your problem higher onto the activity list , just means they forward the problem to support / directly to the people that fix the problems if its severe enough..

also wth is with this

I'm sorry but this isnt the PC Beta Bugs SECTION? = Erm yes... yes it is - might want to scroll back to the top and look at the forum sections again /  You are the new administrator here = dunno what makes you say that  / is this section for what? Not to report bugs and errors? being cooky wont get you anywhere m8
Edited by DiBBz

I got the same problem

--> ports are open

--> internet connection is avaiable and working

--> pc is working fine with warframe til yesterday evening --> is still working fine with other games

--> after i get disconnected and i restart the game my laucher is saying "update failed! The content servers are temporarily unavaiable."