Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tranquil Cleave (Dont Waste Your Plat)

-Ozymandias-

Question

So yeah, last night i was checking the trading channel in warframe, and i saw some people selling their tranquil cleave stance, so i whispered some of them to see how much plat they were asking...every single one of them asked 100-200plat...so my reaction was "yeah right".

So i said "oh well, i got lots of credits im gonna see if im lucky using transmutation" so i started to transmute some rare mods (mainly rare skill mods such as tornado, avalanche, chaos, etc) and in the first try i got Brutal tide...i was amazed so i decided to go on...after spending over 1.5mill credits i finally got Tranquil Cleave, to be specific i transmuted: Hellschamber, Thunderbolt, Vital sense and Tainted mag.

So yeah, thats how i spared myself 150plat and unfinished farming with nekros...if you are looking for this stance and you have the credits and lots of rare mods you cant sell, you might wanna give it a try.

Edited by Angainor

Spent all day yesterday farming Earth, nothing but junk to show for it.

Sold a lot of that junk for credits, burned a bunch of duplicate frame power mods, and got a Shattering Storm I didn't have before.

It's nice to have options.

most of the people are tards who think they can get huge ammount of plat for a mod , people asking 250 for Cleave , or 500 plat for Rhino prime chassis and so on ... jeez

i guess that these greedy morons have to suicide or something , but since people are desperate enough about a video game , they might pay that , idk

most of the people are tards who think they can get huge ammount of plat for a mod , people asking 250 for Cleave , or 500 plat for Rhino prime chassis and so on ... jeez

i guess that these greedy morons have to suicide or something , but since people are desperate enough about a video game , they might pay that , idk

50plat for rhino prime systems lol

just got my 3rd one lel. I've seriously done like 5 missions on this and I've gotten 3 out of those 5 missions. Probably spent about maybe a bit over an hour in total, guess i'm the lucky one. Made 120p off hte last one I sold, now gonna sell this one and still have one left over to use.

just got my 3rd one lel. I've seriously done like 5 missions on this and I've gotten 3 out of those 5 missions. Probably spent about maybe a bit over an hour in total, guess i'm the lucky one. Made 120p off hte last one I sold, now gonna sell this one and still have one left over to use.

show off lol