The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Missing Items

Nightmare

For a while now, completing void runs, derelicts or doing special events causes my game to not save mission data, this message appears soon as i complete a mission, thus i lose everything i earned in those missions, it is now occurring on normal missions. I have lost so much XP, Credits, Mods and Prime gear due to this, i have filed a ticked and was told to post here in the forums for restoring lost items and compensation of lost time during boosters.

Edited by Pestilince

A Corpus conspirator has launched a multi-day DDOS attack against our hamsters. We are breeding more hamsters now. Sorry for the downtime.

This thread will be updated with any reports of significance.

FAQ:

"What about my (time sensitive booster)?"

Rest assured we will be compensating anyone who purchased a booster and is affected by these interruptions. Full details to follow.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/215376-4152014-connectivity-issues/

For a while now, completing void runs, derelicts or doing special events causes my game to not save mission data, this message appears soon as i complete a mission, thus i lose everything i earned in those missions, it is now occurring on normal missions. I have lost so much XP, Credits, Mods and Prime gear due to this, i have filed a ticked and was told to post here in the forums for restoring lost items and compensation of lost time during boosters.

i'm wondering how you filed a ticket and got such a quick response from them...most people have to wait at least a week or two for a response. and i don't believe they'd tell you to make a post on the forums about it. i smell something fishy here.

Servers are under DDOS attack. Seriously, there is sh*tload of similar topics!

SKbARoi.png

Its not just recently, this has been occurring ALOT, i just dealt with it on my own but now this is ridiculous, i have to double farm for everything due to this happening, i realize the servers are unstable, but as i said this has been occurring alot over time, way before all this crap started up for you guys

i'm wondering how you filed a ticket and got such a quick response from them...most people have to wait at least a week or two for a response. and i don't believe they'd tell you to make a post on the forums about it. i smell something fishy here.

i filed a ticket last week, i just got a response

Ok. So I'm one of Pestilinces friends and I play with him whenever the game actually wants to let us connect to one another (Yet another problem the game seems to have with him which seemed to only recently fix). The issue described here durates a heck of a lot longer than these DDoS attacks you're all rambling about. Almost everytime he does a run it gives him the display message "Information not saved Account information was not updated" (A message which litterally means he gets jack nothing from all runs) I.E. HE WILL NEVER GET HIS ITEMS. This dates back before even the Tethra event which he is lucky to have even recieved any items from due to the fore-mentioned problem. Stop talking to him about this DDoS crap. It's a problem which has persisted much longer than that DDoS' existance.