Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed :s

DiBBz

okey so i know warframe is having a crap day today with the connectivty issues and DDoS'ing etc etc , im just trying to login for the heck of it and start getting things claimed and re-built

however i tried logging in just now and says "Login Failed : Check your info"

even tho im typing my password right ?

can anyone confirm if this is happening to yous as well *just curious thats all*

okey so i know warframe is having a crap day today with the connectivty issues and DDoS'ing etc etc , im just trying to login for the heck of it and start getting things claimed and re-built

however i tried logging in just now and says "Login Failed : Check your info"

even tho im typing my password right ?

can anyone confirm if this is happening to yous as well *just curious thats all*

They were getting DDOS from what i read earlier. There was a thread saying something like disgruntled Corpus were attacking, gathering more hamsters XD

you will see new update or something when they fix servers till then stop spamming post (not just you)

you must be high ive not spammed a single post what so ever

:EDIT: just refreshed the page and say all the threads on this so apparently im not the only one , but still im not spamming threads just people are wondering if something was up or passwords where magically reset without DE telling us even tho they would announced that to their community ASAP but still.. cant never be to cautious

Edited by DiBBz

According to their twitter account, they are now working on the connectivity and the login problems. Let's just be pacient.

been here for 1 year and nearly 4 months and you think i dont have patience's xD , im the most patient guy you will see here