The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Dual Pistols?

V45H

i had an idea what if instead of havine to craft adual set of pistols and lose the progress made on ranking one up then combining them why cant we equip 2 seperate pistols that way we the beta testers could equip our lato vandal and a second pistol or even simply be able to equip two of the same type and have it only take the mods from the first becuse i dont think we should have to wait 12 hours and pay 15000 credits as well as expend an orikin cell just to dual weild seems like a bit much... not includeing what progress we might have already made on our pistol while we were makeing the second one (referenceing my expirinance with akbolto)

1. If you want people to reply to your posts, you need to write clearly. Simple as that. I had to read that three times to understand what you were talking about. Most people aren't going to bother. If ordinary players on the forums aren't reading your stuff, do you think the developers are going to?

2. What you propose wouldn't be a simple change, because there isn't a user interface for it. To create that system, the devs would need to do a lot of backend work to have additional weapon slots. Look, let's face it. DE has probably thought about this, and they made the deliberate choice to have dual-wield items be actually one single weapon for the purposes of equipment slots. Having made that choice, they're not going to change this lightly, especially since tons of people have already crafted or purchased the current versions.

If you're making a proposal, you need to consider all the implications. What do you think the devs should do about the problems this would create? Why should they change the current system?

Edited by Acyl

1. If you want people to reply to your posts, you need to write clearly. Simple as that. I had to read that three times to understand what you were talking about. Most people aren't going to bother. If ordinary players on the forums aren't reading your stuff, do you think the developers are going to?

If only everybody on the internet knew this... :<

i had a well written reply for you but my good old pal f5 decided to be a jerk so ill do my best to summerise i feel the current system is lacking and a better one could take its place i would simply replace the ui object for pistol selection with one that brings you to a new menu focusing on the pistols

also. did you stop to think i may have a disablility that effects my ability to write? no? didnt think so.

did you stop to think i may have a disablility that effects my ability to write? no? didnt think so.

If your looking for pity, you won't get it on the itnernet. If english wasn't your first, or even second, language you could have stated so and it would have given people reason to be more lenient. Lastly, you can easily type what you were trying to say in a word processor and have autocorrect do the work for you. If you were on a phone, most recent ones would have a decent enough autocorrect to do a good enough job.

Edited by Drakonnan180

You know I really don't care this right here is why I dislike the internet while I'm inquiring about dual pistols everyone else is going on about grammer and sympathy for getting way off topic so good job making your selves look like A******s (as interne community's often do) So good game gentalmen you fail good day