The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Getting Old Real Fast.

Seriously, I say we just start DDoSing Smite servers. 

That or the DDoSing people themselves. If we can back track an IP address, why can't we spam a DDoS attack on people? 

Because the IP addresses are not actually the offenders'?

Because Smite players have literally nothing to do with this and it's just someone's illogical conspiracy?

Because DDoS isn't a nice thing to do and by doing so you're guaranteeing another DDoS to retaliate, creating a cycle? What goes around comes around, no?

Alternatively, why bother grinding to grind faster to grind more when you can enjoy instant gratification?

Different perspective, that's what it is.

Why buying a car when you can build one up on your own? In the end you're just going to use it. Some might enjoy the journey of building up a car, some prefer it being handled by someone else. They just want to drive.

Edited by TsukiSui

I'm not too familiar with DDos (Distributed Denial of Service - for those who don't know) and so I was wondering how does one even stop a threat as such? What counter measure needs to be taken to even prevent it from happening and how do you find the source where it all started from? Makes wonder where the zombie originated from and if there's a botnet... Anyone who can answer my question I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Ummm... and that makes you more entitled than any other player how? It's a free game and you are not obligated to buy anything with cash. DDoS attacks ruin EVERYONE's fun... so yea... wait with the rest of us.

Where'd that came from? 

No offense, but I'm unsure how to word this any better: what part of "the servers are under a DDoS attack" does not click? There's a good reason it's called "Denial of Service." You have to wait it out like the rest of us on PC. The launcher taking time to verify is because of that, it's the same thing with checking for updates, log in failure, the IP Address error and various other issues. 

There's not a lot they can do to stop it. They are doing what they can. Just be patient. How much you spend makes no real difference. 

Dude. You spent $2,000+ on Warframe? *blinks* WTF did you spend 50,000 platinum on? Did you buy every single weapon and warframe in the game or something?

And go to their support website and send a ticket; they'll get you squared away.

$2000 isn't that much when you've seen how much the phased ankyros skins sold for. (Looking at you Bobsplosion)

people should start making Warframe MeMe's

But i totally agree with this pic atm XD

cd5.png

I'm not too familiar with DDos (Distributed Denial of Service - for those who don't know) and so I was wondering how does one even stop a threat as such? What counter measure needs to be taken to even prevent it from happening and how do you find the source where it all started from? Makes wonder where the zombie originated from and if there's a botnet... Anyone who can answer my question I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Sent you a PM.