Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4/16/14 Connectivity Issues

Ketec

Not sure if it is lag or not, but when I open menu screens in the Dojo (which take longer than normal), my cursor disappears.

I don't know about this, but I have also experienced strange bugs/errors since that ddos attack.

Being stuck in the codex for example (With the cursor stuck) ... I can't think of a way this is connected to the ddos, but I'm sure it has something to do with it.

Attempted to buy a blue potato through the arsenal. I did not receive a blue potato, and I received a notification stating that my purchase request could not be completed and my account was not charged, when it was actually charged. I had 119 platinum and my account was charged for the 20 platinum.

I will not be terribly upset if there is no compensation for anyone that has also suffered an issue like this after the server issues are ironed out, but I will admit it would be kind of nice. Hopefully something productive can come out of my report. ^.^

Definitely having some issues. DC'd when missions complete, but before xp and items show up in inv (meaning I lose everything I gained). then i cant log back in for several minutes and only after a pc restart, menue's are lagging, and grouping is a pain due to horrible lag (monsters will be invisible), even lost an entire group due to this, i was left alone in odd with underranked latron prime and a nekros at 40 min *ouch* all in a breif triple disconnect. I know you're looking into this DE. Thanks for everything and good luck. I'll keep on keepin on till I throw my computer out the window :P.

and to all those who are whinning like nubs with lil to no lifes. Give them a break. You wanted big updates with new content and you expect it to be glitch free every time when it goes mass play? Fracking children. Give them a break or do something about it yourself. Go out and get some sun if this game is so horrible to play right now.  (I know right? out doors, interacting with people, dreadful thought)

Again, thanks DE. Good luck.

Apparently Blizzard is under a DDoS Attack to. Someone is BUSY! But why though? What does the attacker obtain from it?

Hah! Serves them right XDD

No, srsly -

So now it's HiRez(Smite), DE (Warframe.... nuuuh) and Blizzard.

Interesting. CONSPIRACY TIME!!!

Yeah... I wanted to say.... ALL of my argons are gone.......

You will be compensated when the DDoS attack is fixed / over.

Apparently Blizzard is under a DDoS Attack to. Someone is BUSY! But why though? What does the attacker obtain from it?

Just as Smite.

Attempted to buy a blue potato through the arsenal. I did not receive a blue potato, and I received a notification stating that my purchase request could not be completed and my account was not charged, when it was actually charged. I had 119 platinum and my account was charged for the 20 platinum.

I will not be terribly upset if there is no compensation for anyone that has also suffered an issue like this after the server issues are ironed out, but I will admit it would be kind of nice. Hopefully something productive can come out of my report. ^.^

Don't post a message like that on the forum.

Your chances of being noticed are pretty slim.

Send a support ticket.

http://support.warframe.com/

And ... It's not really the moment to buy things, you know.

[sarcasm]

Some Russian bot net activated by Putin to punish those nations he thinks stands between him and world domination!

[/sarcasm]

Who knows.

Hi , i have a had a bug  (yesterday) where i go in-game , but i receive no experience at the end of the mission  - my weapon goes back to its original level  (i go in with Nikana level 3 , SHOULD go out with level 15 , but when i log out and back-in ,  its still level 3 )   -  The bug is fixed now , but please check if there are any others like this one :)

I noticed while using Valkyr, her forth move you are forced into a melee stance and while in this it is still allowing me to switch weapons. One is like the rifle and i cant channel the other is like melee allowing me to channel while in this mode. Is this meant to happen?

I actually sent a support ticket because I thought the connectivity issues were over yesterday, I couldn't do the platinum purchase today but it did let me get to the authorization window now, thing is the final window after that gives me an error so the transaction doesn't get completed, my only complaint here is I have 11 hours left of my 75% discount thingy 

Scrolling through Allies and Pending list entries freezes the Clan Management Interface. Have about 17 entries in Allies and 30-ish pending. The game continues to run smoothly in the background but I am unable to close the alliance management and the game doesn't respond to any keystrokes.