Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4/16/14 Connectivity Issues

Ketec

yes its back if you havnt noticed that warframe is running kinda slow itself :c

Keep Calm

And

Go

Outside

I bet DE lied to us. Nothing has changed from yesterday, the game is as laggy as before.

The phrase they used was "Stable". Not "Fixed". But yes, nothing much has changed.

EDIT: Then again, it was fine earlier today...

Edited by SirCoolerII

I bet DE lied to us. Nothing has changed from yesterday, the game is as laggy as before.

Lied to us? I really hope you aren't that stupid.

DDOS attacks aren't just fixed with a wave of the hand, and they can be hard to completely take care of, even for companies larger than DE.

Servers may be a bit sluggish, last I heard the DDoS countermeasures may have been a bit too overzealous, so DE is likely doing maintenance on the servers this moment, which could be causing sluggishness on the client side.

just lied to us?

Please get perma banned from gaming and from reality :c

DDoS Attacks arnt EASY to FIX okay?

*Puts tin foil hat on* It's a conspiracy I tell you! DE are doing this on purpose! So they can create a new game and call it Warframe 2! The new Warframe will be filled with micro-transactions and we'll only be able to play with Excalibur because all the other frames will be unobtainable normally and we have to buy "WarBucks" to unlock all the other ones!

Ever since this new update I can barely connect to this game anymore the launcher won't even do anything sometimes it just opens and nothing no updating no new feed and if i can get into the game it says i cant connect to the servers is any one else having this problem? 

Not too sure those are symptoms of the DDoS. It could be due to your connection, or it could just be the game being sluggish, which has been known to happen in the past.

everyone has a bad connection suddenly?