Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fighting Tenno Specters Is A Lot More Interesting When You Have A Nyx

Mirriky

I was doing a solar rail conflict run with Nyx when I ran into two tenno specters. Wanting to have a bit of fun I decided to mind control one of the them and force the two friends to fight each other.

tumblr_n44s4txRIf1r75g0ko1_1280.png

After fighting for about 20 seconds, Volt finally put the last round into his friend before dropping to the floor. That second, he snapped out of my control and ran over to revive his friend before the damage was permanent.

Watching him frantically try to bring his friend back I slowly took aim at Excaliburs head as he lay there bleeding on the ground…and fired.

Killing him instantly, his friend standing over him, unable to reverse what he had done.

tumblr_n44s4txRIf1r75g0ko2_1280.png

5 seconds later I filled him, too, with lead before turning tail to take down the last of the generators in the rival clan’s rail.

—————————————————

I have to say, I was skeptical about how much fun these missions would be, but I was finally able to explore how brutal and twisted Nyx can be. I always loved the thought of her enjoy making the Grineer fight their own kind, but being able to do something like this… I felt like the merciless villain out of this really dark story. It was amazing and fits the character I gave my Nyx as well. (I can not describe the feeling that came over me as I pulled the trigger)

I’m still trying to work out the possible lore for these clan wars, but after this. I am definitely going to be doing more of them.

Perhaps I really do deserve to have the stalker forever lurking in my shadow…..

-

Semi-important note: This is only enjoyable when in a fictional world, playing a fictional character, etc, etc. Just making that perfectly clear.

Edited by cam-o-flage20

I did that with chaos and radiation I made a rhino do that to a trin and when he when to revive her I melee them killing the trin and ragdolling her making her shoot to the other end of the room, lol this is the darkest timeline

Edited by Sasoka

for some reason when i go solo mode on this and see those spectres charging at me my emotion turn black all of the suddent and i just brutally fill the spectre up with 100 bullets even if it dies before i finish my 100 bullets i just keep going o-o'' i feel like ima bad tenno :C

a Tenno Scooommm to be exact :CCCC

for some reason when i go solo mode on this and see those spectres charging at me my emotion turn black all of the suddent and i just brutally fill the spectre up with 100 bullets even if it dies before i finish my 100 bullets i just keep going o-o'' i feel like ima bad tenno :C

a Tenno Scooommm to be exact :CCCC

gt+I+don+t+seed+my+torrents+gt+I+_29af68