Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Event Concept] Lotus In Peril

Lizzardtong

my idea is not fleshed out, but the idea is here and thought i'd share it, to hear what you think of the Idea.

so, our Beloved Lotus guide us through a lot, always trying to keep us safe, but what if...

...lotus would need our help to save her? what if the grineer, corpus, a new enemy, or even the Stalker found the location of the Lotus and we need to save her before the enemy kills her?

as i said, details and all that stuff aren't fleshed out, but we can find all kind of corpus, grineer and other V.I.P's (Hell, darvo even found a way to  guarantee that the Stalker spawns) so, sooner or later, SOMEBODY must have found a way to Locate Lotus, and from a gameplay perspective, we might get a chance to see Lotus outside that Message box.

if she in an AI, there must be a main processor somewhere, if she is Human, she must have a Hideout,

as a reward, i dunno, another Wraith/Vandal weapon, or even a Dex weapon? together with a few new "for this event only" mods thrown in.

What do you guys think? is an event like this possible? do you like the Idea?

you are a little late - two or even 4 dev streams ago - DE shown us a full body model of lotus.

they could plan a something similar that you described a long time ago

ah darn,i only saw one devstream, and that was the U13 stream. thanks for the heads up.