Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Despair Bp

-Ex-Gamer-

DE  did the Stalker run out of bps for this, if so do you know if he is planning on getting more. Are they in mail or what?? I have about 23 Dreads and 4 Hates. I haven't seen Despair  bp drops ever since I joined the game. me want those~!!! :D

Despair is the problem?

I have 10 dreads and 2 despairs, but stalker didn't drop his hate once.

Well someone has to say it so I'll just do it "RNG is RNG"

it's not the problem I was just wondering If any of you have seen it drop constantly or perhaps DE can answer :) I would Love to try them

DE  did the Stalker run out of bps for this, if so do you know if he is planning on getting more. Are they in mail or what?? I have about 23 Dreads and 4 Hates. I haven't seen Despair  bp drops ever since I joined the game. me want those~!!! :D

I Hate to point out that as much as you Dread not getting it, being in Despair is not gonna help.

....I'll show myself to extraction.

I Hate to point out that as much as you Dread not getting it, being in Despair is not gonna help.

....I'll show myself to extraction.

tumblr_inline_ml97htatXn1qz4rgp.gif

In response to OP, I myself don't have a Hate, I do however have a Dread and a Despair. As others have said, RNG is RNG. It'll drop when the right number is rolled, personally I'm just glad he drops Rare 5 Fusion cores now given that I'm always in need for those.