Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Machete Dash Attack Shouldn't Need 5 Attacks

NikolaiLev

The combo involves repeated attacks, and could easily be shortened to 3 attacks, at least.  2 could even work.  It's rarely useful to dash after five attacks, since you're either fighting something in front of you or you'll be swinging at nothing trying to get at someone away from you instead of sprinting to them while blocking.

Agreed, I have been using the machete almost exclusively since the update and the need for that combo never presents itself organically in combat. It's far to bulky a combo to be used effectively. I think after 3 attacks would work as the animation repeats itself (if I'm remembering correctly) for the 4th and 5th attack.

I agree on this, if you ever want to perform it you need to hit the air like an idiot for quite a few moments before actually attacking, and that is if you mod your weapon properly because if that were to be the case the enemies on average level would most likely die from the initial slashes already.

Not to mentioned not to have this happen you'd have to gimp yourself and nobody likes that.

I thought I was the only one who was using the Machete Wraith...

You guys gotta admit though, the 3 combo chop is pretty spot-on ^_^

I use the prova and the kama.  I had a machete wraith but sold it; can't stand those colors.  I do want a machete though.