The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashing; Error Number War-219641

XxMAGGOTxX

I have PhysX turned off ingame. Do I need to uninstall it as well? I mean, there's really no where to turn it off completely in the driver that I can see. It only has an option to either use your CPU or graphics card.

I too am still getting crashes.

WAR-221510

Edited by Drew

Also, my apologies, I tried navigating through support but couldn't. LOL

Click This Link to go right to ticket submission. Just fill out subject, description and pick the appropriate category.

Your WAR-###### goes into the description (or subject, whichever you prefer). Support may need you to upload your EE.log and DxDiag.txt files, which can be attached to your ticket or added after the fact.

No, you do not need to uninstall PhysX.

Drew, your bug is a out of memory and it is unrelated to your graphics card. Try to tweak textures to low if you can.

Okay, thank you. I'll try that.

Edited by Drew

No, you do not need to uninstall PhysX.

Drew, your bug is a out of memory and it is unrelated to your graphics card. Try to tweak textures to low if you can.

i'm wondering why so many people are getting an "out of memory" notice? is there a huge memory leak in the game causing this? i myself have 4 gigs of memory, 1 gig on my graphics card, and i have my paging file set to 2 gigs....and i still get this notice when i try to play the game

i'm wondering why so many people are getting an "out of memory" notice? is there a huge memory leak in the game causing this? i myself have 4 gigs of memory, 1 gig on my graphics card, and i have my paging file set to 2 gigs....and i still get this notice when i try to play the game

I didn't get a notice. The game would just crash, but DE_Js was right as I haven't crashed since lowering my texture memory from high to low.

I'll upgrade my OS tomorrow... maybe... someday... probably not...

I'd rather just play with the low texture memory. I couldn't see the difference anyway.

I have a Nvidia Geforce 330M with 512 MB, 4GB DDR3, and 4GB pagefile and I've never had an out of memory warning or error.  But I've been running low textures,since update 8/9 when I noticed a performance hit.

I think there might be a problem with memory allocation because both me and my friend when we host we get these moments of 0fps and afterwards I checked taskmanager and warframe was using 2.8gb of RAM on my 8GB machine, I manage to stay alive during these freezes but my friend isn't so lucky his PC completely freezes and drops everyones connections. He has 4GB.