Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Warframe Ideas

[DE]Azambuja

Just some ideas for a ghost warframe.

Powers

1 - Dark Figure - Warframe teleports to target location in a range of 20 meters

2 - Possession - Warframe possesses an enemy's body. It will use the enemy's health, shields or armor and weapons. When Possessed enemy dies warframe goes bach to normal. (Can still take damage from players)

3 - Spectrum - All damage just passes through warframe. It lasts for 10 seconds. Warframe can't attack while this power is activated. If he does the effect is over and shield is fully drained

4 - Soul Hunter - Deals radial damage. Enemies killed that way will have their souls drained by warframe. These souls regenerates player's health and shield.

Stats

Health - 90

Shields - 100

Armor - 15

Sprint speed - 1

Stamina - 80

Power - 150

What do you think? Any ideas for new Powers?

I like how he's more Ghost focused than "Death" focused like Nekros.

Fading in and out of space, Possesing, Teleporting, and then draining enemy souls/health.

Sound good to me DE.

I especially like the idea of actually playing as an enemy instead of just a plain Mind control

Edited by Sudri

Its your skills called already have a name, its 

1:Teleport

2:Mind control

3:Invisibility(sort of)

4:Energy vampire

the 'Teleport' is to a target location. Not an enemy or objective. Just point and teleport.

'Mind Control' YOU are playing as the controlled enemy. Its not AI.

'Invisibility' you are still visible. But you take no damage. It passes through you.

'Enerdy Vampire' Its more like a Rhino Stomp with Healing. 

I like how he's more Ghost focused than "Death" focused like Nekros.

Fading in and out of space, Possesing, Teleporting, and then draining enemy souls/health.

Sound good to me DE.

I especially like the idea of actually playing as an enemy instead of just a plain Mind control

The possessing power can be useless in lower level missions. But imagine that in a high level survival. Controlling a Napalm.

Just some ideas for a ghost warframe.

Powers

1 - Dark Figure - Warframe teleports to target location in a range of 20 meters

2 - Possession - Warframe possesses an enemy's body. It will use the enemy's health, shields or armor and weapons. When Possessed enemy dies warframe goes bach to normal. (Can still take damage from players)

3 - Spectrum - All damage just passes through warframe. It lasts for 10 seconds. Warframe can't attack while this power is activated. If he does the effect is over and shield is fully drained

4 - Soul Hunter - Deals radial damage. Enemies killed that way will have their souls drained by warframe. These souls regenerates player's health and shield.

Stats

Health - 90

Shields - 100

Armor - 15

Sprint speed - 1

Stamina - 80

Power - 150

What do you think? Any ideas for new Powers?

Everything looks good [if a little gimmicky] except for the third power, which looks... less than useful.

Its your skills called already have a name, its 

1:Teleport

2:Mind control

3:Invisibility(sort of)

4:Energy vampire

1.) Random Teleport; It does not sound like you can control it, like a dodge.

2.) Mind control that you actually control; It is a big enough change so there should not be a problem. 

3.) Invisibility? The Invisibility is gone if you attack and there is a negative effect so it is different, enough.

4.) It is both shields and health. It is more like M Prime with a heal. 

-----------------------

Blackpoc, it is a good idea. Just keep on flushing out the idea to make it more unique and "ghosty". One, should have some type of aftereffect, like a small buff and AOE. Two could be really useful for stealth. Three should have a short speed boost, so you can move to a better spot. 

Edited by Sni7ch