Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Requesting Fan Art Of Concepts. (Since I Can't Draw.)

Evariskitsune

Doh! Yeah, I probably should have finished reading that wiki before sketching up a concept. Probably gonna scrap that, and redo it. Oh well!

Noooooo dont scrap anything omg it looked so cool.

Oh, and if they ever add that railgun, it should be shoulder carried like in Halo for the rocket launcher!

Look cool, perhaps.  However it wouldn't be as accurate, killing the point of it being a sniper-type weapon. (were it translated into real life)

Jjpdn goes into  a corner and cries. "Coolness is everything!!!!!" he says.

Edited by jjpdn

So why does it have to be a bit thicker?

Because unless the wearer is anorexic or warframes are as thin as spandex, then I'd expect it to add on a least a quarter of an inch to a half an inch.  (0.5cm-1.25cm. radius) 

Edited by Evariskitsune

are you sure Warframes aren't just different skins?

Or Tenno are just really skinny.

Edited by jjpdn

are you sure Warframes aren't just different skins?

Or Tenno are just really skinny.

1.  Our rescue missions suggest otherwise.  

2.  Well they're ninjas, they're supposed to be skinny, but with lean muscle, not anorexia.  Thus there needs to be -some- muscle definition.  Also again the suit is going to have at least some thickness, so there's that too... 

... sorry if I came off as harsh at all.  ._.'

Edited by Evariskitsune

1.  Our rescue missions suggest otherwise.  

2.  Well they're ninjas, they're supposed to be skinny, but with lean muscle, not anorexia.  Thus there needs to be -some- muscle definition.  Also again the suit is going to have at least some thickness, so there's that too... 

... sorry if I came off as harsh at all.  ._.'

...harsh?... you're apolagizing for nothing! LOL! Anyways, I get it now. Sigh. I only got the basic figure down, searching online about how to draw perfect lean-skinny-muscled woman and *blush* rounder and bigger breasts, because for some reason, those things just don't want to act like spheres. 

...harsh?... you're apolagizing for nothing! LOL! Anyways, I get it now. Sigh. I only got the basic figure down, searching online about how to draw perfect lean-skinny-muscled woman and *blush* rounder and bigger breasts, because for some reason, those things just don't want to act like spheres. 

Breasts... Aren't perfectly round, friend. They're like... Balloon-shaped! If you draw something that sticks out like a dome, it's gonna look super awkward. XD

.. then don't try to make them spheres? 

Breasts... Aren't perfectly round, friend. They're like... Balloon-shaped! If you draw something that sticks out like a dome, it's gonna look super awkward. XD

This. 

.. then don't try to make them spheres? 

This. 

LoL, Evaris, do you mind if I take a gander at it as well? I actually have a helmet concept done, but the body is harder to come up with. I have to say, I'm pretty bad at Warframe design! Looking at Red Skittlez just makes me feel baaaaaaaad.

LoL, Evaris, do you mind if I take a gander at it as well? I actually have a helmet concept done, but the body is harder to come up with. I have to say, I'm pretty bad at Warframe design! Looking at Red Skittlez just makes me feel baaaaaaaad.

I'd honestly love to see more design ideas!  even if they're not the best, more design ideas = better. 

Let's see...  The proportions should be a bit more defined; the neck seems too long and the head too small.  Also, the ears are too small, in my opinion. 

I have never in my life seen someone so good at informing people. Trust me, drawing is easy. Once you have an idea all you have to do is think about it and put it on paper, if you're not sure if you can do it with your imagination I suggest that you draw "Still Life." Practice and you'll figure out JUST how freaking easy it is.