Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Wf Fixed Yet? Still Problems....

plumbcrazy

Is that problem with hacking fixed?  Wf is more buggy than ever now.  Cant get to my gear, stuck in place, doors not opening,  cant log on, log on incorrect,  get droped while playing and list goes on.

Maybe it was the big fat update 13 that buged out game.

Are you guys having same problems?

It is some server problems that arisen recently and DE are working on getting them solved Asap.

I have never heard anything about hacking problems.

DDos attacks is a form of hacking.   I was wondering if it was fixed.  Because if it is they have other problems now.

DDos attacks is a form of hacking.   I was wondering if it was fixed.  Because if it is they have other problems now.

Ah I had not bothered looking up what that actually meant, my bad.

If it helps I have had rather good luck with playing warframe recently.

They are still working on stability solutions. Read some of the posts. It is probably going to be happening for awhile.

If you don't see a post from anyone from DE saying how the problem is fixed then odds are it is still happening.

I had trouble earlier today and now I'm playing with no problems. Yesterday I couldn't play at all. Luck of the draw today most likely.

They are still working on stability solutions. Read some of the posts. It is probably going to be happening for awhile.

If you don't see a post from anyone from DE saying how the problem is fixed then odds are it is still happening.

I had trouble earlier today and now I'm playing with no problems. Yesterday I couldn't play at all. Luck of the draw today most likely.

I bet to fix it they will have to shut down for a couple of days and clean off all the servers to new.