Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Could Not Connect To Server. (Error_Internet_Connection_Reset)

kinokima

Finally. I´ve been hitted by the same issue... isue startin today, playin about 30 minutes and ... KICK, Server Connection error... So if some DEV reading tihis: DA HELL FIX IT! i like this game very much, but ist hard to know that u cannot Play, simmiliary other People playin ...

P.S.

Second time today with this error message

Edited by 5T4R5CR34M

well just gotta be patient, its a real bummer but what can you do right? I thought it was my WiFi that was going bad so I literally put it in bridge mode and severed connections only to me but then I see that all of you are also experiencing the error.

So you guys lose your Affinity Boosters and your Argon Crystals.

You can easy obtain those back and be patient for the DE to resolve this issue.

It isn't the end of the world. Now instead of complaining that the server is broken get off your lazy butts and do something. ^.^

On that note I'm going to go play some Vindictus until DE resolves this issue.

I wish you good luck in resolving the issue that is before you DE.

Restore the revive system in all of the Tenno currently dead so they may live to kill more enemies. ^.^

Edited by immortalcommander

I'm having the same issues:  Error_Internet_Cannot_Connect,  I've been having it all day, while being able to access other things through the internet, such as this forum or other online games, without any difficulty.

The part that really frustrates me?  The alerts I keep getting for items I could use, if only I could manage to log in and play them.  Please, devs, turn off the alert notifications when the game is down, and save my heart from the frustrations of my little OCD head.

Chardoniv=  We are not all getting the same messages, though the results stay the same.

Immortalcommander:  If I could do something to help, I would.  All I can do is add the message I received in hopes that it might help them resolve the issue faster.  Most likely, though, I'm merely an annoyance.

Edited by Wyrd42

Da Prob is:

Reason of Login-Error

(seems to me as da best "Nickname" for our lil friend {LOGIN-FAILED-COULD-NOT-CONNECT-TO-SERVER} =) )

is in ma opinion: DDoS or in worst case DRDoS via Ping-Bombard or other simple DoS-Progresses.

Otherwise: The Server can be rebooted by ServerAdmin or technical Worker. There is da Prob: Noone is out there. Support is workin from monday to Friday. Thats a fact.

And we start at first errortime (16:00 EST) da snowballeffect, finaly ending in a yoyo-effect, means: Server crashed, Auto-Logout of all User in Servers range. after that everyones try to Login. Server is gettin to much Requests, Crash again... there´s da yoyo...

I think (no I HOPE!) that da Servers workin well tomorrow.

But, of course, ist a game xD so i just started to Play again starbound XP ^^

Edited by 5T4R5CR34M

I get the same error. If I keep trying to login, sometimes I can get in. Then when I go to any menu, ex-arsenal, foundary,incubator,codex, etc, it sends me back to a new login screen and i cant re-login. Quit, reboot and try again, same thing.

Maybe they will get it fixed soon.

Looks like another DDOS attack, had one earlier this year around april i think and another earlier in 2013.  Seriously what do folks have to gain from DDOSing warframe?  Only thing i can think of would be folks being butthurt about the changed with U14 in which case, they need to grow up, its how the game is now, deal with it.  Hopefully someone's manning a skeleton crew and can work on this, my ichors won't level themselves up.

i have the same problem as you guys, and i'm a @(*()$ intensive player so i really want to play it! But for everyone who has this problem: just just chill the F*** out! ;) if everyone has this problem, then the makers of this game wil do something about it but you'll have to be patient!

i know this comment doesn't help S#&$ but i can't play so i do this because i'm bored too. :p