Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Suggestions?

Sollandel

It is rather tedious to have these new zones available for only a day in between wars, especially if you have school or work, so I propose an idea that encourages people to use the dark sectors, and still actually fight over the rails.

Instead of re-routing the mission to destroying the other clans bridge, simply select a bridge you wish to use, rewards are offered as bribes, and the most used bridge at the end of each war wins. That way the sectors could still be used, but clan rivalry can still thrive. Perhaps even stalker-ish tenno enter and attack for using the other clans rail? Any other ideas?

I know

For the people defending the rail  ) an actual defense mission  (not endless ) with tenno spectres and orokin drones only.

FOr the contesters :  a sabotage mission  , blow up a piece of the rail.

Would make so much more sense 

I like the conflict missions but I would not mind  Deidakus' suggestion for the defense...30 waves with drops... it would be nice to get some mod drops or something other than the clan chosen credit amount for both missions..battle pay is meh. There are roughly 0 resources it would be great if that changed.

Even thought the name is now Dark Sectors let us make them truly BADLANDS. Add multiple or new (both?) enemy types to be dealt with at a time in the same maps... Infested and maybe some freshly infested corpus and grineer or other? I know this would require some time but that is what I envisioned when the badlands idea was introduced. I think the framework was ready but the product was rushed cuz... nerdrage. I doubt the original plan was to reintroduce infested only missions here. I believe the infested are getting their own tile set if I am not mistaken.

edit: that does sound a lot like the void so I am suggesting the newer enemies types... an infested bombard or napalm... An infested sniper crewman or antifusion moa etc. Or OTHER... yea I like other...

Edited by Nkomo-Sama

i like my idea still, that each clan can make their own private rail that allow's access at a reduced bonus cost, to their own private sector. that way you can still get your own sector, andstill do the missions. and in order to go to a 'new' dark sector you have to redeploy your rail in a diffrent area, 24 hours each time so you can't spam resources or anthing.