The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Suggestion To Make Dark Sector Conflicts Fun = Tenno Sympathizers

Deidaku

So the tenno sympathizers, the guys we keep saving . aren't they the ones who actually build the dojos and are the extraction team and so on?.

Male_hostage_cut_out.png

They should play a bigger role in the dark sectors=

Tenno sympathizing mercenary army =

Basically they would replace the Orokin drones and Orokin heavies in the void. Those seem out of place ina  tenno conflict.

Each alliance would have them , basically they're the minions who defend the rails in your absence , repair it  off screen. The clan leaders would even be able to choose their spawning  : aka more heavies? their weapons of choice;more offense focused , more support focused etc....

During a conflict = THe attackers have to play a sabotage mission to bomb a place in the rail (thos rthings are huuuge) 

The cores are protected by ; the mercenaries. ( bondage bob army XD ) 

The defenders must defend against the enemy sympathizers attacking ( invasion style ) 

BUT in both sides  Tenno spectres would spawn per groups of 4 to oppose you. they would mix with the sympathizer army.

what do you guys think?

I think this is how it should have been done from the start!

EDIT: i'm not saying we kill the rescue targets but ti's jsut that I don't know what to call them. Are they human or tenno without suits???

Edited by Deidaku

Soo.. you want us to murder Bondage Bob, who we have saved countless times in Rescue and Defense? No.

No bondage bob was just an example. 

There are "soldiers" and tenno colonies out there . Why don't we see them? Do you really believe our tenno built those solar rails with their bare hands?

No they have people at their command and must probably be seen as demigods 

Edited by Deidaku