The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Eviscerator's Continuously Shoot & Never Reload

Valiant

Aside from having to deal with the bothersome bleeding proc bypassing shields - which still has yet to be appropriately addressed -, these guys no longer reload at all. They keep firing. During one game of Earth Inception I decided to hide behind a crate. One of these guys filled the room with discs with his non-stop firing. It was like some sort of circus. 

However, I am not sure if this is only for Earth Eviscerators. 

Edited by Naith

The Eviscerators never had the need to reload. It is not new. It is not only for Earth.

I do not know if it was intentional or not though. 

I certainly hope not. In all honesty this can't have been around long. I dislike these guys due to their horrid proc, but I always noticed them reloading as that was the time I went in for the kill. If anything they need to have less discs in their weapon so they reload a little more often than they used to.

Edited by Naith

I certainly hope not. In all honesty this can't have been around long. I dislike these guys due to their horrid proc, but I always noticed them reloading as that was the time I went in for the kill. If anything they need to have less discs in their weapon so they reload a little more often than they used to.

Unfortunately it has been since forever. They do stop and reload sometimes, but they do not require to do so (same way you can sometimes see a heavy gunner reload after shooting 2 rounds). They can be shooting as long as they want. They seem to have a infinite clip. However, I do not know if they fixed it at some point and got reintroduced again.

I also dislike them. Not so much now since their so much needed tuning down, but they are still a pain to deal with. Bleed, damage and armor that goes far above any regular unit, plus some decent hp.

i wonder where they store all those discs..

Same place where we store all those Ogris rockets. Let your imagination fly~

• 1 month later...