Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Glaive And Its Stance

Regar

I'm sorry but this topic is pretty much a complaint, not about the % of drop or anything else, it's about what DE said and what actually did

This is the thread where Rebecca actually talked about the glaive allert

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/206240-really-a-glaive-bp/page-2

So, i was really excited before the arriving of Melee 2.0, because you DE, gave the whole community the opportunity to get a Glaive Blueprint in preparation to the new melee system... and that was awesome ... but i just spent a lot of hours farming right now, and i'm pretty sure that i will need 2 more weeks or more in order to find the glaive stance, which is almost impossible to find (which also means that i need to wait untill the transmutation gods will decide to answer my prayers)

I cannot even immagine how a new player can think about this

Yeah, the "get this glaive from a 24h allert in preparation to the melee 2.0 system" plan was a total failure, i hope that such thing won't ever happen again

Best Regards, Regar

survival+void keys+Void itself+Dark Sector+selling all blue prints not needed anymore= A TON OF CREDITS, and lot of transmutation attempts. I don't even think a new player would go for the glaive they would be more interested in the katana up until they found its clan only, and then move on to collect some other fancy weapon...  Like a boomerang or something...

survival+void keys+Void itself+Dark Sector+selling all blue prints not needed anymore= A TON OF CREDITS, and lot of transmutation attempts. I don't even think a new player would go for the glaive they would be more interested in the katana up until they found its clan only, and then move on to collect some other fancy weapon...  Like a boomerang or something...

that's why i said that their plan was kinda messed up