Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player

develi

Question

13 answers to this question

1:ITS HUGE (but beware of the usual rushers, trolls, pest, etc)

2:not unless u make it a grind. but usually "grinding" for stuff can be fun some times i lose my self in a defense or survival and forget what i came for cause its so darn fun to be in a close to death environment XD

3: end game is coming VERY SOON but for now maybe putting some forma on your gear to make your warframe stronger is a good idea (look up forma for more info) and maybe get into a clan(i recommend going to to the recruitment page on the forums and looking each one over carefully)

HAVE FUN MUTILATING GRINEER

The player base for this game is huge, the game already is an endless grind, and endgame is virtually nonexistent.

u sir are not well informed.... endgame is coming and its the focus system and the game is not an endless grind its a grind if u make it a grind.

P.S just curious if its an endless grind and ur not fond of the lack of an endgame why are you still playing ur obviously a founders member like me.

Edited by thecool1232

If you're a min-maxer with specific goals, it'll make the game a grind for each goal.

If you don't set specific goals and just play all the aspects of the game, you may not get weapons and warframes very quickly, but it won't feel so grindy.

u sir are not well informed.... endgame is coming and its the focus system and the game is not an endless grind its a grind if u make it a grind.

P.S just curious if its an endless grind and ur not fond of the lack of an endgame why are you still playing ur obviously a founders member like me.

I know endgame is coming, but right now there is not endgame. I'm answering a question about the current state of the game, not things that DE has teased in livestreams. Just look at how long it took for melee 2.0 since they first mentioned it. I don't have a problem with the wait, I'm just saying that "soon" could be months from now. The focus system is not the endgame, it's something to do with your affinity after your weapons and warframes reach max level. The endgame promised was the dark sectors and the proxy wars.

I don't care what you say, the game is a grind. Every time a new weapon or warframe comes out, you grind for it. Every time a new mod comes out, you grind for it.

The reason I'm still playing is because I enjoy the gameplay. I never said I wasn't fond of the lack of endgame, so stop putting words in my mouth. I merely said that the endgame wasn't there. At best we have long survival and defense runs for endgame right now, and as of the writing of these posts, there is no other endgame content in the game.

endgame is coming

To be completely fair--from a logical standpoint--if the endgame is "coming" that means it isn't already here, meaning there is no actual endgame.

Though in my opinion I think that Solar Rails are a form of endgame... it introduces player-driven clan/alliance conflicts to hold/tax incredibly lucrative areas.

To address the OP:

1. The game is quite large now, the Year 1 Report of how far the game has come in 1 year is staggering.

2. Sort of... yes and no. Burnout is very possible (I'm in a state of burnout, I only get on maybe once every few days, when a new weapon or new content comes out). Depending on your level of patience and how much you enjoy annihilating endless hordes of enemies you may get tired of it faster or slower, it's all a matter of opinion. But yes, the game is fairly grind-y in nature.

3. Right now there's pseudo-endgame. To me, personally, I consider high-wave defense and long-term survival missions to be end game challenges, and solar rails/dark sectors is a different sort of endgame in that it's player driven conflicts between alliances.

I know endgame is coming, but right now there is not endgame. I'm answering a question about the current state of the game, not things that DE has teased in livestreams. Just look at how long it took for melee 2.0 since they first mentioned it. I don't have a problem with the wait, I'm just saying that "soon" could be months from now. The focus system is not the endgame, it's something to do with your affinity after your weapons and warframes reach max level. The endgame promised was the dark sectors and the proxy wars.

I don't care what you say, the game is a grind. Every time a new weapon or warframe comes out, you grind for it. Every time a new mod comes out, you grind for it.

The reason I'm still playing is because I enjoy the gameplay. I never said I wasn't fond of the lack of endgame, so stop putting words in my mouth. I merely said that the endgame wasn't there. At best we have long survival and defense runs for endgame right now, and as of the writing of these posts, there is no other endgame content in the game.

you have a point and i didnt mean to put words in your mouth i meant to say that it seems like u wernt fond of it. sorry about that but yes ur right endgame isn't here yet. at least the grind has some fun to it you know like to get hydroid you need to find vay hek (of course that can be considered grind)

To be completely fair--from a logical standpoint--if the endgame is "coming" that means it isn't already here, meaning there is no actual endgame.

Though in my opinion I think that Solar Rails are a form of endgame... it introduces player-driven clan/alliance conflicts to hold/tax incredibly lucrative areas.

To address the OP:

1. The game is quite large now, the Year 1 Report of how far the game has come in 1 year is staggering.

2. Sort of... yes and no. Burnout is very possible (I'm in a state of burnout, I only get on maybe once every few days, when a new weapon or new content comes out). Depending on your level of patience and how much you enjoy annihilating endless hordes of enemies you may get tired of it faster or slower, it's all a matter of opinion. But yes, the game is fairly grind-y in nature.

3. Right now there's pseudo-endgame. To me, personally, I consider high-wave defense and long-term survival missions to be end game challenges, and solar rails/dark sectors is a different sort of endgame in that it's player driven conflicts between alliances.

you are right i guess im just really fond of the game :P

you have a point and i didnt mean to put words in your mouth i meant to say that it seems like u wernt fond of it. sorry about that but yes ur right endgame isn't here yet. at least the grind has some fun to it you know like to get hydroid you need to find vay hek (of course that can be considered grind)

I will agree with that. I had fun fighting the prosecutors and seeing Vay Hek's glorious new chicken form, and Hydroid is one of my favorite warframes just because of how fun he is for me to play.