Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff The Main Status Chance Mods?

RealmDestroyer

+1

As it currently stands, the effect from the basic status chance mods is utterly negligible, even on weapons with a high base status chance.

This essentially makes the mod a waste of space unless you have nothing else to put there.  And I'm fairly sure the Warframe team doesn't intend for any particular mod to be regarded as "trash".

+1

As it currently stands, the effect from the basic status chance mods is utterly negligible, even on weapons with a high base status chance.

This essentially makes the mod a waste of space unless you have nothing else to put there.  And I'm fairly sure the Warframe team doesn't intend for any particular mod to be regarded as "trash".

Intruder....

Oh yes!

And, btw, allow multi status effects per bullet, or make it more obvious ...

But yes, standard status chance only mods should be greatly upped! i'd say, a max rank should give 100% increased status chance, if not more.

lets hope for the moment when warframe will not be all about +damage any longer, where there is possibility to try alternative builds with something that is not "all + dmg that can fit", and be able to enjoy very HL ennemies.

First thing, elemental mods should no longer add damage. But add the element for status and damage bonus % based on faction, and increase status chance. They should also, then have decreased cost from 11 to 9.