Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And I Thought My Rhino Was Fast

shayvidas

so i have a rhino prime gave him the speed helmet, gave him the fastest mods, and dual zorens with rush...

i thought i'm the fastest thing out there... coptering with the zorens, and runing with the rhino ,

but then i played this level today, where this guy just floo past me.. i mean he WAS FAST

so

my qustion

is what is the fastest frame out there ? (i mean frame + mods + .. any combination that will bring you fast)

PS

VOLT DOESNT COUNT BECOUSE it's speed counts for the WHOLE team...

Volt does count, because you can max out narrow minded and reduce the range to around 5-10 meters and keep the speed to yourself. Add in max power strength to get speed up to 119% boost, sprint boost and max rush would probably get you the fastest frame. (You asked for the fastest frame, not the fastest person that can copter which is a big difference).

If I may extend your meaning of "fastest" frame a bit - I was playing in a group of really skilled Nova - Wormhole users combined with speed mods and zoren recently. Honestly that was amazing - we've rushed T3C in literally nothing (~2m) it was just... *blink *blink *blink *kill *blink *exit :D

so i have a rhino prime gave him the speed helmet, gave him the fastest mods, and dual zorens with rush...

i thought i'm the fastest thing out there... coptering with the zorens, and runing with the rhino ,

but then i played this level today, where this guy just floo past me.. i mean he WAS FAST

so

my qustion

is what is the fastest frame out there ? (i mean frame + mods + .. any combination that will bring you fast)

PS

VOLT DOESNT COUNT BECOUSE it's speed counts for the WHOLE team...

Nova is the fastest with time travel (worm hole) no way you cant beat that. other wise Loki. but with nova you don't have to climb or go around buildings. just saying..

PS. not event volt can beat nova :D

Edited by LtSpyware

The fastest physical combination of everything is:

Loki using rush and a dual zoren (quickening, fury, berserker), along with a volt (speed, blind rage, intensify) and valkyr (warcry, blind rage, intensify) along with 4 sprint boost aura's.

That would achieve optimal speed.

Aside from that without any weapon or outside influence the fastest warframe is a loki using rush, maglev and sprint boost.

Oh right... Forgot to mention Zephyr (constitution, continuity, narrow minded, natural talent) could easily beat any actual movement on a frame.

I would count wormhole in this too but any frame could use the wormhole.

Edited by Acaelus

The fastest physical combination of everything is:

Loki using rush and a dual zoren (quickening, fury, berserker), along with a volt (speed, blind rage, intensify) and valkyr (warcry, blind rage, intensify) along with 4 sprint boost aura's.

That would achieve optimal speed.

Aside from that without any weapon or outside influence the fastest warframe is a loki using rush, maglev and sprint boost.

Oh right... Forgot to mention Zephyr (constitution, continuity, narrow minded, natural talent) could easily beat any actual movement on a frame.

I would count wormhole in this too but any frame could use the wormhole.

an unranked worm hole is for 1 time use only. so no one else can use. it will disappear right after you go in it.

I used the Dual Zorens with Berseker + Fury + Quickening to get that fast.

Also Trinity is quite useful to make sure your team surrives while you rush through the mission.

This

Somehow I noted my Obex kept stacking its Berserker buff if I keep hitting crits and my Burning Tides combo ACTUALLY propels me worth a large Earth tile once it hits a certain attack speed (IE: Not even coptering).

I'm getting an insane speed boost on Scoliac too after 3 consecutive crits and flies farther than I usually do (disorienting me a lot in the process, it doesn't help that I cast Valkyr's AS buff when I see team mates around.....suddenly double edged sword)

Coptering is only reduced to the reduction of attack speed across the board........until you break a certain speed barrier that is, suddenly it becomes stronger than it ever was, or possibly ever will be.

OT:

Yes, skilled Novas jumping every 50+ meters is faster than a lot of frames.