The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 13.0.7.1 So Far

TioMegaManX

I will just pile up all graphical glitches I have found or the ones that persist, if I know what triggers them I will try to give a description.

Kara Valkyr Helmet still glitching, this time even at the beginning of a mission (so, no longer just when coptering or Hysteria), I know is not game breaking but please fix it, it breaks my immersion since I like that helmet.

6gnhQfd.jpg

tnkGwFK.jpg

And now something with dual swords, although is possibly something common with all melee weapons, they stay on the hands even while equipping any other weapon, again it seems that coptering is the trigger, you can get rid of the effect by doing a melee attack, the character then will sheathe his/her melee weapon back in place.

GxL9Rli.jpg

1SVObFM.jpg

Anyone who also has these bugs please comment and/or link to your own threads here as well.

Same problems here, started since U13.

Are you familiar with The Old Republic? remember how it was supposed to have some graphical issues because you needed a "better" computer? I just recalled that from that earlier reply, anyway feel free to post any screens or link to any threads with the same problems.