Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I Only Still Having Lags?

FR3NZ4

I see many people already don't have lags, but i still can't play normally. 70% of games when i host peple that join me have strong lags when they can't even pickup loot, or i join someone i cant pickup.

Tried to change region, ports - it doesn't helps.

1. Everything was ok before update, i have good internet and there were no lags.

2. Am i alone with these lags?

3. What should i do?
inb4: uninstall the game

Edited by FR3NZ4

The game is built off P2P system (Peer 2 Peer) meaning your basically building a direct bridge to those players joining you *Connection wise*

so your gonna have to have a decent internet and a somewhat decent PC to keep everyone's FPS smooth

The game is built off P2P system (Peer 2 Peer) meaning your basically building a direct bridge to those players joining you *Connection wise*

so your gonna have to have a decent internet and a somewhat decent PC to keep everyone's FPS smooth

You don't read?

1. Everything was ok before update, i have good internet and there were no lags.

I've also been lagging more then usual since the update. Reinstalling probably wont help. Try verifying the game cache or defragment or whatever they call it. You can find it in the options in the startup. Helped a tiny bit in my case.