The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Getting Painful Now.

zooke90909

Okay, so awhile ago I posted a thread about Glaive-A-Cide(you could kill yourself with the glaive bouncing and coming back at you too fast for your Tenno to Catch it). Now that I am in love with the Glaive, Prime Ofc, I find that Killing myself is happening more and more. In my last mission, I threw my Glaive at an enemy, and my teammate walked into the path. Well Glaive bounces off Allies, so it came back and 1 shot me. Is anyone else having this problem more and more? Or am I just that unlucky? 

Your just that unlucky i had an all glaive battle with a friend, throws only, we tied because we kept running spinning and sliding to dodge with some lag and none of us got the glaive killing us on its way back

Edited by Sasoka

In that instance unlucky, surely.

I really really love the glaive explosions and I think the added danger brings a lot of excitement to a very powerful weapon.  I glaive almost exclusively right now (unless I'm grinding for mastery).

However, I'm the type that misses the old toxic ancient infested who when they died became zones of death - those old infested survival maps were INSANELY fun (although this same thing made infested defense almost impossible back in the day).  So I guess I like danger.

Power Throw is causing the explosion - its awesome.  I really don't want them to take away this awesome feature so plz stop complaining about it.

Like I said, it ISN'T the explosion. At least read other comments before you comment about it.

Edited by zooke90909

Like I said, it ISN'T the explosion. At least read other comments before you comment about it.

You are technically right - but DE never just changes stuff for the better - they always TAKE something away when they give us something new.  So I am VERY nervous that if people complain about glaive suicides enough they will just remove the explosion entirely, or separate it into two mods (which will drop the damage of the weapon!)... these would be bad things.  

Secondly, I like the collateral damage - it adds an edge of danger. 

You are technically right - but DE never just changes stuff for the better - they always TAKE something away when they give us something new.  So I am VERY nervous that if people complain about glaive suicides enough they will just remove the explosion entirely, or separate it into two mods (which will drop the damage of the weapon!)... these would be bad things.  

Secondly, I like the collateral damage - it adds an edge of danger. 

I can see what you mean. I would at least like a way for it to deal less damage to us. I mean when I can get a Crit above 1000 (normally higher) and my Glaive comes back and does that same damage to me, I know that I will die. No question about it. I do agree that they shouldn't remove the explosion, because it is B.A. 

What warframe did u use and how much HP and shield u had?

Mine only deal around 200 dmg,which is never touch my hp whenever I blew myself accidentally

Almost any warframe that I use it goes right to my health. My shields are gone in one hit, and like I said, I sometimes get 1-hit. 

What warframe did u use and how much HP and shield u had?

Mine only deal around 200 dmg,which is never touch my hp whenever I blew myself accidentally

I also have never 1-shotted myself from full HP - so I am curious how you managed it (I mean, I know it is certainly possible with no shields/health mods and a maxed out glaive, but...).

I also have never 1-shotted myself from full HP - so I am curious how you managed it (I mean, I know it is certainly possible with no shields/health mods and a maxed out glaive, but...).

Rank 7 Deflection

Rank 3 Vitality (Need to max Warframe still, but on Volt it is rank 7)

Then, Because I wanted to test it out:

Glaive Prime: As many Electric mods humanly possible :D