Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Seem To Get Forma.

SomethingCrazy

So I've been farming the void for about 2-3 weeks now for Forma. I used to get them almost every run and had quite a few to off but lately I can't get a single. Even after wave 40 in T3 or 40 minutes into Survival I can't seem to get a single one. I really need some for the new weapons and to help out with my dojo.

Are these still being rewarded to other players or is it just me? I've been dead out of them for almost a month.

Try not to farm Forma. If you don't want it, you will get nothing but Forma blueprints.

But what if it's the only thing I need so It's the only thing I want?

T3E, best chance for forma/forma bp

I've tried it alteast a dozen times now. Can't seem to get a single one.

Delete all your prime weapons, frames, and blueprints so that you need things other than Forma. That way, you'll be sure to get nothing but Forma.

This wont work. Formas and Forma blueprints are both extremely rare. Most rare item ever. I only get them when playing with other players keys. 

So far I have seen Orokin Direlect Defense and Orokin void survival to be the best place to farm forma.

Derelict dont drop Forma blueprints. Unless the devs have changed it. 

This wont work. Formas and Forma blueprints are both extremely rare. Most rare item ever. I only get them when playing with other players keys. 

Derelict dont drop Forma blueprints. Unless the devs have changed it.

We'll it does drop froma now.