Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holy, The Guardian Angel; Not A Healer, Not A Tank, Not A Cannon (Edited For Clarity)

jjpdn

Inspiration: Comments from my other Warframe Concepts

This Warframe is a must in the higher levels, buffing her teammates just enough to almost match their over powered enemies.

Though, not many will want to play this role, because all people want to do is kill, kill, kill.

NEEDS SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE THIS WARFRAME MORE FUN (THANKS YOU, ARCHISTOPHELES)

Name: Holy

Appearance: Not very tall, almost ghostly but the good kind of ghostlyness, white cloths. Floats a few feets from the ground and is very light. Doesnt walk, just floats

Powers:

Divine Empowerment (100 energy):

Everyone's shield, health, power strength and etc. (except power efficiency, run and stamina) is multiplied by a number for a certain amount of time. The number is determined by the level of the enemy targeted (and your and your teammates stats). This power is used in higher levels to match the Tenno's might against the enemies (can make an unranked Warframe be able to go against a level 80 Napalm, but of course, this ability will only match, not over power). The enemy targeted also instantly dies and turns into dust. If the enemy targeted is a boss, it removes 10% max health from the boss.

Why its not overpowered: It will only give enough so that you can match them (like help you enough that you dont get one shoted by the most basic enemies).

Guardian Angel (toggle, 20 energy to activate, 10 energy every second):

For a specified amount of time, Holy astralizes and becomes the selected team mates protector. That certain person's every stat (except power efficiency) is multiplied by a certain number determined by the average level of enemies around him/her (and your team's stats). Plus, there is a huge reduction in damage taken by that teammate and a huge chance that killing blows will not kill him/her. Holy cannot use her weapons or move (follows the player targeted, can move through walls) during the duration of this ability, and is invincible/un-targetable. Holy, though, is able to use a light beam ray during this ability.

Why it's not overpowered: The % of boost is determined by something like this: enemy levels/something - something about your stats * something. 

Favored (50 energy): 

All enemies in range suddenly get weakened by a certain percentage (all their abilities, including duration, power and range).

Why it's not overpowered: THE PERCENTAGE WILLL NOT BE 80% OR SOMETHING

Mysterious Benefactor (toggle, 5 to activate, 3 every second to continue) :

Holy astralizes once more, trading the power to hurt for invincibility, un-targetability and an aura of benefice for a duration of time. Anyone within the aura gets a tiny healing factor, a medium weapon damage boost and a huge armor boost, all dependent on enemy levels (and your team's stats).

Why its not overpowered: I was thinking of like 5hp per second for healing factor, 10% dmg boost and 30% armor boost for level 30 enemies (might need to be higher)

Stats:

Shield: 100 (max at 300)

Health: 100 (max at 300)

Armor: 10

Energy Max: 100 (max at 225) (same as Trinity)

Stamina: 80

Run: same as Ash

Polarities: Bar aura polarity, 4 scratch, 2 ?

Edited by jjpdn

Guardian Angel (75 energy):

Holy astralizes.... Holy cannot use any weapons or move (follows the player targeted, can move through walls) during the duration of this ability, and is invincible/un-targetable.

Mysterious Benefactor (25 energy) :

Holy astralizes once more

Doesn't really sound fun.

When I play, I want to play, not watch someone else play through me.

Well, then don't play this one, then. Or just spam her Ult.

it really sounds like you don't understand the abilities of a frame in the game.

you don't get 4 ultimates, no weapons, and a magical floating device for no reason... it honestly sounds like you smoked something, then decided to post this?

first one is a 1 shot kill on any enemy, with a superbly over powered buff. Frames aren't supposed to be stronger as the enemies get stronger, that makes increased difficulty pointless.

second one is an extremely over powered buff, with the frame invincible and able to fire a "light beam ray". Again, same issue with the first one, only is a single ally that's getting the buff.

third one is just a massive debuff, not really over powered, this one sounds like an actual ultimate (such as loki's radial disarm).

the fourth one sounds like Valkyr's ultimate sans melee, combined with Reckoning from Oberon, combined with Roar from Rhino, once again that's over powered based on enemies levels which would make increasing difficulty pointless.

1. It cost 100 energy (rolls eyes). Plus, it helps you 'match' the enemy, not completely giving you 3x at only level 80 enemies. Its like 2x at level 200 or smoething. It will need balancing, but WILL NEVER GIVE YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED TO DEFEAT HIGH LEVELED ENEMIES, just helping so that you dont only have 1000 hp when the basic enemies do 3000 dmg

2. Overpowered? I didnt say anything about percentage, and you lose a squadmember anyways. Light beam ray does minimum amounts of damage.

3. Actually, the debuffs will not be that big (WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP IMAGINING LIKE 99% DEBUFF ANYWAYS???)

4. The based on enemy levels thing will always be a bit less accurate, helping you but not overpowering you. 

I do not mention the percentages, and you guys go crazy... ???? What, did you think 'warframe going against level 30' will suddenly give you - oh, I forgot to mention it also checks over your stats too....

SORRY!

Edited by jjpdn