Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Recent Hotfix Has Bugged The Dark Sectors' Hp?

Ruby_Rose_

Making this thread because I haven't seen any mention of it yet. 

Since the recent wave of conflict has started (Approx. 18 hours ago) Most of the nodes haven't lost 5% for either side.

When previously by this time, they'd be down well over 10%.

From the hotfix thread:

Reduced health of Solar Rails for quicker conflicts. 

This seems to have had the reverse effect. As nodes are taking much longer for the health to go down.

Not sure if there's another reason, like less people running or what not. But the healths seem to barely move, when the intention seemed to be to make them drop faster so we could get back to enjoying the content sooner.

Hopefully they can look into this and figure out what went wrong.

Edited by Ruby_Rose_

It's funny, we were just talking about this and I mentioned how I felt like I should ask on the forums. I didn't want to nag since it hasn't been that long, but.

Really feels like the percentages haven't moved. At all.

It's entirely possible that less people are just running them, but that seems unlikely, given the battle pay rolling out.

From what I can tell, it seems to take about 4 times the runs or time to do the kind of damage being done previously.

Confirmed; it's taken like over five hours to get Jupiter to move two percentage marks on either side. Cerces seems to be inching just as slow.

WTF, DE.

Maybe nobody's running them.

Count the number of times you see something like "LFG DSC" in the recruiting channel.

Those who are running them will be cherry picking. Like the 10k CR for 450 missions on Sinai. Looks like Eclipse is 20% down and trying to stem a tide.

Most contests won't get a look-in beyond their member bases. I'd love to see the stats that DE are collecting.

EDIT: And now Eclipse are 25% down. Go figure.

Edited by Kihana

I'd love to see the stats that DE are collecting.

Same. Very confused as this seems to still be an issue on some nodes and not others, despite mutual clan attention and even inter-clan/alliance conversation about the struggle and lack of progress.

Wish DE would comment on this.