Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please?

ChinaTercel

I just wanna play Dark Sector infested missions... This whole clan power struggle BS is locking away everything 24/7...

PLEASE...

Not really, its every other day. One day is conflict the next is infested... There's a 24 hour cooldown before the next tower attack so that's your time for infested shenanigans 

Not really, its every other day. One day is conflict the next is infested... There's a 24 hour cooldown before the next tower attack so that's your time for infested shenanigans 

Glad to see they kinda fixed it lol but last time i checked everything is still in turmoil..

The thing is some stances can only be acquired from those missions.. lol

Yeah. I get what you're saying. The Rail sabotage missions really ought to be able to drop those. 

But you do get chances to play those mission to your hearts content. You've just gotta do it in the inbetween periods.

Yeah. I get what you're saying. The Rail sabotage missions really ought to be able to drop those. 

But you do get chances to play those mission to your hearts content. You've just gotta do it in the inbetween periods.

That doesn't make it okay, to be honest...

The clan rail system is broken and needs a lot more work. 

That doesn't make it okay, to be honest...

The clan rail system is broken and needs a lot more work. 

Why isn't it okay? Dark Sectors don't exist purely to add farming zones. When they're used for interclan contests they're being used correctly.

The problem isn't that function. The problem is that while rails are being contested there is no value in the mission you play to participate and help either clan. If it weren't for the fact that those incredibly high value nodes turn worthless during a contested state it wouldn't be half as obnoxious.

Why isn't it okay? Dark Sectors don't exist purely to add farming zones. When they're used for interclan contests they're being used correctly.

The problem isn't that function. The problem is that while rails are being contested there is no value in the mission you play to participate and help either clan. If it weren't for the fact that those incredibly high value nodes turn worthless during a contested state it wouldn't be half as obnoxious.

You answered your own question as to exactly why it isn't okay. 

You answered your own question as to exactly why it isn't okay. 

What do you mean? I thought you were trying to say 'constant contested states aren't okay' in the sense that it were the problem here. I simply disagreed and posted what I figured the real issue was.

that's not going to happen soon. I thought DE said the reduce the Health on the solar rails. but I see most of them above 90%. so idk what actually reduced.  and yeah clans and alliances are still going to be challenging one another no matter what we say or how many times we post about it. after all we all want the same thing.. XP