Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc/ps4 Intergration

TesuuArisato

This won't do im not spamming the forums only reason i became a founder was cause i asked this question months ago 10 to be exact i've waited for the PS4 version to catch up with the PC version....Now they are equal in content may i please get my founders pack and 300+ dollars worth of loyalty switch to my PSN account at least? Thank You >_>

Edited by TesuuArisato

This won't do im not spamming the forums only reason i became a founder was cause i asked this question months ago 10 to be exact i've waited for the PS4 version to catch up with the PC version....Now they are equal in content may i please get my founders pack and 300+ dollars worth of loyalty switch to my PSN account at least? Thank You >_>

Yeah sure that is alot of money I agree, Sony doesn't care through, Since you didn't give them your moneis. So this account migration probably isn't happening so Soon™

• 2 months later...

Far out everyone. Founders is over, boom, gone. You didn't get it? Too bad. It was a one off thing. Their will never been a cross over from PC to PS4 or Xbox one and that's final. Don't like it go complain somewhere else, not on the Warframe Forums... We are sick of this question asked all the time.

Far out everyone. Founders is over, boom, gone. You didn't get it? Too bad. It was a one off thing. Their will never been a cross over from PC to PS4 or Xbox one and that's final. Don't like it go complain somewhere else, not on the Warframe Forums... We are sick of this question asked all the time.

its obvious a new player would come to the official website of the game to get official information. dont read the threads if you dont like them, its that simple.

Now they are equal in content may i please get my founders pack and 300+ dollars worth of loyalty switch to my PSN account at least? Thank You >_>

Ehm, they're not really equal in content. You have sevral hotfixes missing & that's the issue.

Deal with it™