Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Reduce Spawn Rate Of Fusion Moa Guardians And Drones.

Sasquatchias

Since the specters are pretty much the heavies, that would be like saying reduce the Grineer Lancer spawns and increase the Napalm and Bombards spawn... So, no. Probably not.

Except Napalms and Bombards are actually dangerous on occasion. The only Specter that's a threat is Trinity.

Except Napalms and Bombards are actually dangerous on occasion. The only Specter that's a threat is Trinity.

When playing solo, they're all dangerous. Fun, but dangerous. Especially on my melee-only binge.

When playing solo, they're all dangerous. Fun, but dangerous. Especially on my melee-only binge.

With all the attention solo balance gets, I think it must be obvious, clearly no one plays solo. /sarcasm off

I think it obvious DE only test solo play with capped gear and mods with their dev invulnerability active as seen in one of the recent live streams. About time the devs tested solo content with the 4 revive a day limit and without all their mods maxed. They can start with that silly bloody reactor they have in some endless defence, folks have complained since closed beta that its impossible to solo, yet it remains, unchanged.