Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst. Team. Ever.

TheDamDog

At this moment, the whole team are asses... including me... well, just at the end.

It was T1 Def, two Rhinos, one Vauban who doesn't Bastille to keep the MOAs from the pod. I used Oberon, btw...

Now, those three loves spawn camping, making hard for me to collect energy orbs so I can keep slamming mobs down. Not to mention I'm missing so much XP because the south gate is one of the major spawn points. Now, my douchbaggery here is I let the pod gets damaged until one of them returns and defend it.

That's not all. This Vauban bleedout from that far side, near player-spawnpoint. One of the Rhinos proceeded to reviving, and then, there was me. He disconnected because I was teabagging him while in the process of being spray with life support.

Edited by faustias

I like to disguise myself as an excalibro with my Eight-forma'd MK1 Braton, 6 forma'd lato and two forma'd skana and then just when they think they've been fed a bummer I'm outscoring their soma's and topping the damage dealt chart :3

But I've had far too many bad teams to even count really. Though I did get into an Io Defence back in Damage 1.0 when it was infested, and I had a team of three Vaubans, all of which only took the "Bounce" ability. Sure, the infested couldn't get near the pod, but I couldn't move six feet in any given direction without being catapulted in a completely random direction, landing on another pad, rinse and repeat as though someone had deployed a bouncy castle in WarFrame!

A topic for discussing the worst teams you've ever had.  (Name no names, though.)

Recently, I encountered a perfect storm of &#! on Eris' Dark Sector Defense.

My host was a Vauban.  He was That Vauban Player.  He liked to throw his shock orbs onto players (note to DE:  remove the energy rings.  Please.  PLEASE.) and otherwise camped the spawn with Bastille and the booben black hole.

The second player was a Frost.  Apparently under the impression that the Bastille wasn't enough, he snowglobed the capsule.  Constantly.  This made shooting from the crates impossible.

The third player was a Hallway Hero Volt, who constantly cast Speed.

So basically we had two players ignoring each other while camping the capsule and constantly hitting the area with AoE "everybody dies" abilities, two constanly using abilities that generate annoying side effects AND annoying audio cues, and a hallway hero making it impossible to actually gain any enjoyment from the level whatsoever.

I left pretty quickly.

Not supposed to "hallway hero" not supposed to "camp the capsule" so WTF are people supposed to do on defense in your estimation?

Pretty much every team of randoms I get to play with on earth.

(I like Interception missions) Mostly because 90% of them are noobs.

Also defense on earth-the map is the same map as the def map on phobos - Probably the best def maps to JUST STAY BY THE FCKING POD!!!!111one

But no, 2 Excalinoobs don't think so. And the other one was a mr9 frost who stayed at the pod but also casted snowgloge non stop.

Dude, what are you trying to shield the pod from? The grineer are dead, killed by $&*&*#(%& Excaliburs, lying out of range - so is the loot.

And there was one t2 def mission I kept in mind. Because 2 players were having a huge argument about wether to use lasers or not (I'd say no... I mean... It's only t2).

And that #$&(% just started activating lasers all the time - not caring if he hit a player or not. Not giving us a chance to pick up loot. And not ressurecting the dude he had the argument with at all. That was seriously fcked up.

Oh... and there was this t3 def run back when t3 def had at least 15 waves.

Wwhen you did a t3def you usually ask for at least one frost.

We had a player with frost.

His frost was lvl 5 and didn't have Snowglobe equipped.

I think I even have a screenshot of this conversation.

Things were getting difficult and we were like "dude, cast globe already" for like 4 times until he realized we were talking to him.

"What's that?"

"The ability . Snowglobe. Just press 3"

"Oh, I don't have that equipped yet, I'm lvl 5 ^^"

Edited by WEREsandrock

I have been puging in cambria far longer than I want to after tranquil cleave. At first I tried to stick to others but every single game people wander off into different directions almost immedietly. This is making the grind even worse. So I have just gotten to the point "When in Rome..." and hallway hero like everyone else; the game was designed this way and it really can't be helped far as I can tell.

edit. also does not help that cambria is buggy and badly designed. God I hate that water slide tile set big time.

Edited by fizbit

I like to disguise myself as an excalibro with my Eight-forma'd MK1 Braton, 6 forma'd lato and two forma'd skana and then just when they think they've been fed a bummer I'm outscoring their soma's and topping the damage dealt chart :3

But I've had far too many bad teams to even count really. Though I did get into an Io Defence back in Damage 1.0 when it was infested, and I had a team of three Vaubans, all of which only took the "Bounce" ability. Sure, the infested couldn't get near the pod, but I couldn't move six feet in any given direction without being catapulted in a completely random direction, landing on another pad, rinse and repeat as though someone had deployed a bouncy castle in WarFrame!

That sounds hilarious.