Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add To The Next Update

Kyuzaro

I know that this topic probably interested person but I wanted to say and whether it would be possible to color palettes to pay by credit pout 100,000, 150,000 or more because I'm tired (well almost) of all the time wearing the same colors, I am can be the first or the last to ask that but good

Colors are cosmetic, and not gamechanging meaning that there are optional.

What im trying to say is that DE needs to make money from somewhere, and it's better to charge for colors instead for more powerful weapons that are plat only.

Short answer: no
Edit: now that i think of it, DE does release free color pallets every now and then and they tend to have the best of most plat only pallets. Having every holiday pallet, my purchase of the clasic saturated was pretty much a waste, and if you are interested in smoke only for the bottm left, Valentine has a pretty close color on the same spot. Just wait until these holidays come again in 2014/15 and you'll be set 4with every color you want 4 fwee.

Edited by Fo0otsteps

Well i'm not going to rage on about how Warframe is free game and there needs to be some things that are worth buying. But like the guy said above, they are cosmetic. You don't need them but they are always there for you! 

AND

They give out free colors throughout the year. Examples: Halloween, Easter, Saint Patrick's Day(I think).

think of it this way... we get cosmetics for creds but the next update lacks effort and imagination, most players cant pay so its up to the ones that can to keep DE goin, so we should be lucky we even have smth of the classic palett and that we occasionaly get a new one and arent stuck with the original frame colors

Color packs are purely cosmetic and do not have any changes on gameplay, so as with most F2P games, cosmetics are purely bought with real money (aka Platinum). People have asked before for the color packs to be bought with credits, and it will likely never happen. You will have to rely on the free color packs they release during holidays; you will actually get a wide variety of colors this way.

If you have to, you can also refer to the Trading Post forum or in-game trading chat to sell rare mods and prime parts to get enough Platinum to buy a color pack.

Also, even if color packs did become purchasable with credits, it would have to be a massive amount -- much more than 100,000.

Edited by Aramet

There are enough events colors packs. I think there was 3 in the last few months? (St Patrick, St valentin, at least one more i dont remember for what occasion)

There will certainly be more!

Plus, why the hell are you posting in the french forum?