The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Gear For Drops

Deep90

Question

6 answers to this question

Nekros (Desecrate makes the corpses drop loot second time) and strong weapon with Slash (like Dragon Nikana, Dakra Prime or Reaper Prime) since it can slice enemies in half, and each half has a chance to drop something after using Desecrate.

Word from a farmer:

You will need Nekros. I will attach my Nekros build, I have him balanced so I can hold my own if there are no friends to watch my back.

972a4486177a187e84555f9e2cac9e14.png

So fleeting makes Desecrate cost like 30e,

Constitution reduces the hit from Fleeting and makes you stand up quicker after those annoying rocket procs,

Siphon builds energy which is stored in Flow,

Stretch gives a considerable range increase without affecting Terrify/SoD

Focus aka Intensify powers up Terrify/SoD for those close calls.

I often use Soul Punch to take out stuff like the annoying drones, or to CC heavy units.

Haters may argue this isn't "maxed" "optimized" etc. but this has given me a good balance between farming and surviving (and rescuing allies)

Guns: Get a primary that slices, my choice is Flux Rifle

941bda855606b53aba8dbeceefc22f7e.png

For Flux you could put a max heavy cal but since I use it on other guns I haven't ranked it more (accuracy loss is horrible) also elemental mods according to faction.

With this setup I can take on heavies up to about lv40, from that point on it starts falling off.

Note: currently slashing guns seem bugged, they aren't splicing enemies anymore.

Secondary: a properly built Brakk or any of those OP secondaries to take you after lv40 enemies (Minute 35 of a Survival or so)

Melee: Dragon Nikana OP but I take Orthos Prime because of its insane range. Spin attack low-mid lv enemies and a nice CC ground slam.

You could also go for a full Desecrate build (max fleeting and overextended) if you have a good pal to back you up.

Hope this helps you business.