Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Conflict- Battle Pay

A_ProLegacy

It has happened a few times now where I will start a mission for battle pay and the alliance will remove the battle pay in the middle of my mission making me have no pay at the end of the mission. I'm not sure if this was intentional but its upsetting to do a mission for battle pay but gain nothing in the end. This allows alliances to have people side with them at no cost. It may be a misunderstanding of the battle pay system for me but it seems unfair to the player to lose out on what they started a mission for. My main question here is that is this an intentional part of the system and also has this been happening to other people?

This is why people are supporting the no tax rails even if you don't get battle pay in a way you still come out on top.

The issue is that the promise of no tax rails is a joke. Alliances will promise no taxes to make you fight for them only to add a tax. Following that another alliance will say they are fighting to stop the taxes only to tax the rail. Also the main issue I'm getting is an alliance that will take the pay away every few minutes only to add it back which I can only assume is on purpose.

The issue is that the promise of no tax rails is a joke. Alliances will promise no taxes to make you fight for them only to add a tax. Following that another alliance will say they are fighting to stop the taxes only to tax the rail. Also the main issue I'm getting is an alliance that will take the pay away every few minutes only to add it back which I can only assume is on purpose.

They need to set it that once you set the tax for a rail, it can't be changed unless you recall your rail (allowing it to be taken over by the next in line) and re-send a different one.

That way, people have to set their taxes when they launch their rail, so no more lies and promises, and people actually fight for the side they want to win without being mislead

Bookmark http://deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html

Under the Dark Sectors section, click on any conflict and check out the details. In particular, check the battle pay and the number of missions it's up for.

As far as I know, once that's dialed in it can't be changed until that particular pot runs dry. Then they (the clan/alliance) need to put up a new pot if they want to attract/reward people. And it can't be retracted once put up.

A lot of people got 500k to a million+ credits speed running the Sinai conflict yesterday. If the pay is good and it's down to 50 missions, you want to move quickly.

Bookmark http://deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html

Under the Dark Sectors section, click on any conflict and check out the details. In particular, check the battle pay and the number of missions it's up for.

As far as I know, once that's dialed in it can't be changed until that particular pot runs dry. Then they (the clan/alliance) need to put up a new pot if they want to attract/reward people. And it can't be retracted once put up.

A lot of people got 500k to a million+ credits speed running the Sinai conflict yesterday. If the pay is good and it's down to 50 missions, you want to move quickly.

This is what I was doing yesterday however my issue is that every few missions I would run a mission and it offered battle pay to start only to give me nothing at the end of the mission due to the alliance changing the pay to 0 while I was in the mission.

... due to the alliance changing the pay to 0 while I was in the mission.

They didn't change it. The pot ran out. There's a difference. Once the money is put up, x credits for y missions, it's locked in. Use the web link I provided to see how many missions are on offer.

It ends up being no different to an invasion with a gold potato on offer. They get hammered hard and finish quick. If you start a 5th run before time is up but finish after, you miss out. So it's at least consistent with what already exists.

Now this might not be the ideal system, and a few alliances might take advantage by putting up very high sums for very few missions. But if you've decided to take the money and speed run a crap load of credits (Eclipse was putting up lots of 2000+ mission payments at 10k-15k each), then a mission here or there where the reward is not what you expected is a fair deal. As is paying their tax rate to play the DS mission if they win.

The worst I saw was starting a mission expecting 15k and receiving 10k at the end. Given I was 650k up by that time, I can't complain.

They didn't change it. The pot ran out. There's a difference. Once the money is put up, x credits for y missions, it's locked in. Use the web link I provided to see how many missions are on offer.

It ends up being no different to an invasion with a gold potato on offer. They get hammered hard and finish quick. If you start a 5th run before time is up but finish after, you miss out. So it's at least consistent with what already exists.

Now this might not be the ideal system, and a few alliances might take advantage by putting up very high sums for very few missions. But if you've decided to take the money and speed run a crap load of credits (Eclipse was putting up lots of 2000+ mission payments at 10k-15k each), then a mission here or there where the reward is not what you expected is a fair deal. As is paying their tax rate to play the DS mission if they win.

The worst I saw was starting a mission expecting 15k and receiving 10k at the end. Given I was 650k up by that time, I can't complain.

Its not like it stopped me from completing the missions. I still did the mission till I got up to 1mil credits but the fact that I lost a good 100k to the "pot" running dry is still disappointing. If anything it should be set to change the battle pay to 0 when enough people are in the mission to take all the credits so that you don't lose out on your battle pay for doing the mission. I'm not complaining that I feel like I got cheated out of money, just pointing out an issue I see with the system.

I've had this happen to me as well, about 50% of the time I enter a mission with battle pay. I either receive nothing, a completely different credit amount, or nothing at all. It's falling well into the realm of an exploit, if it's at all intentional.