Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With Tysis Build

Xhos

Question

5 answers to this question

If you have the mod, then I would say switch out pathogen rounds for pistol pestilence.  Getting a guaranteed status proc is usually the only reason you would choose the Tysis over any other sidearm.  

Agreed. Also swap Seeker for Ice Storm, the Viral proc is much more damage than toxin at high levels and the increased clip size is nice.

If you have the mod, then I would say switch out pathogen rounds for pistol pestilence.  Getting a guaranteed status proc is usually the only reason you would choose the Tysis over any other sidearm.  

yep, definitely want that status chance per bullet to be nearly 100. if you have pistol pestilence, definitely replace pathogen rounds

Agreed. Also swap Seeker for Ice Storm, the Viral proc is much more damage than toxin at high levels and the increased clip size is nice.

and I was going to mention that as well. when I was using tysis, I really didn't see the benefits of seeker as much. otherwise, I'm usually all about it. so swap out either gunslinger or seeker to get ice storm on there. viral is a great proc, and on the tysis, that's what it's all about

My build is focused on creating confusion and poisoning, basically the Acrid reborn.

EDIT: And even better than before. With Seeker, which I have yet to find, it will poison or confuse all the targets in line. Basically Nyx turned into a handgun. Can anyone try this build, record it and post it here? Many thanks.

Edited by Xhos