The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place Farming Orokin Cells

DiBBz

Question

Cant believe im asking this but i need to know now considering the drop rates on them are somewhat lower compared to previous times that and Ruk is not longer the fastest boss to kill

ive tried multiple ways ODA / Rhino + nova + neckros rushing Ruk / Kiste - Ceres (most of the times is good but need a full team for it to be effective and randoms well lets just say are not the best at staying inside the room for me to desecrate)

ODD and ODS dont seem to be good to me , every time i do ODD  / ODS i can never get mroe than 1-2 OC , done 50 waves on ODD only to get 1 OC and ODS i done around 45-60 mins only to find i got 1-2

it now seems like OC are the most worst resource to farm , meanwhile i have better luck obtaining prime parts than i do getting OC

7 answers to this question

ODA is pretty well for Orokin Cells though I reckon it gives more Neurodes imo.

I've farmed all my Cells from ODD. I get anywhere from 1 - 5 but of course there will be runs where you'll get none but after awhile it'll stack up eventually. I've gotten 60 cells atm whereas back then I could barely get 5.

Ruk is still easy enough to kill with the right tools. I can rush the mission in about 4-8 minutes and in 30 minutes I can have about 4 Cells. Occasionally I let my clan mates tag along on my speed runs. I primarily do it for Ember parts which I can sell for quick cash whilst they are happy with the spare Cells.

Get yourself a best friend who carries around a stick big enough to whoop Sargas hard enough to drop the loot you want in a favorable time.

Ceres or Saturn Dark Sectors will have increased drop rates when available. 

Personally, I went to ODD with a clan mate who had bought a double drop chance booster.  DE then announced the St. Pat's lucky event and we were laughing.  After one night I had over 100 space glue.