Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Might As Well... :d

Cipherid

My name is Tyrala...obviously...though I'm fine with Sam/Sammy. I'm a sophisticated young English woman -- okay I lie, I'm a hyperactive, child-minded 20 year old woman (still English) and I've been playing Warframe since December '13.

This is going swimmingly...

I like to go through lower leveled missions with new players, and I try to help as much as I can - even if I get ignored doing it I don't mind </3 and I pray to RNGesus every night, twice on Sundays, and sacrifice a d20 in his name.

Uh...I like drinking tea and eating crumpets because I'm so stereotypically British. But I'm not a Londoner. I am also Valkyr incarnate because I summon claws from my hands can be extremely shouty and angry and sometimes violent but only on special days.

Also Panzer Dragoon Zwei is a game composed of triangles, balls and evil dragonfly dragon things that all shoot triangles, balls and lasers of death.

http://i.imgur.com/W5D00.jpg

lol jk, but hello fellow Tenno, and your helping of the scrubs is appreciated, it's always nice to know that some players actually think about the new players and try to teach them the basics. :D 

I know many people from the England area and i typically play with my friends of many years from East Devon, Exmouth if you know where that is ^__^ 

Hello Tenno, amazing intro! I hope to run in to you, as I to pray to RNGesus as well, an help new players. Its nice to land a team ware some has a sense of humor. I may have to try the d20 thing, an see if I get better odds. 

An a late welcome back to the sol system, after the cryo nap!

lol jk, but hello fellow Tenno, and your helping of the scrubs is appreciated, it's always nice to know that some players actually think about the new players and try to teach them the basics. :D 

I know many people from the England area and i typically play with my friends of many years from East Devon, Exmouth if you know where that is ^__^ 

I see your freedom and raise you the fact that tons of other countries have it.

Also, hello. Still a tad new myself. I will consider myself not so when I'm actually capable of soloing a mission at some point.