Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember - The Revamp

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

Why no one has mentioned Ember's abismal speed... for a thin frame focusing in running around burning people she is pretty slow.

i love my Ember but even i cant stand some of her flaws.

Honestly it really doesn't make sense that she is as slow as she is.  If anything stands out as 'wrong' for ember for me more than anything else, it's going to be her speed.

Why no one has mentioned Ember's abismal speed... for a thin frame focusing in running around burning people she is pretty slow.

we have mentioned it

alot.

I think most of us have mentioned that Ember's speed is far too slow for a frame with her shields and armour, needs to be at 1.15, to bring her up to the same lvls as Nyx (I said 1.5 earlier, typo)

She could use higher shields too, cause she can dish but no way to take the damage. Nova, the supposed glass cannon frame, has 65 armor and mprime halves enemy damage output. If Nova, the offensive frame of all offensive frames has ways to mitigate enemy damage, why not ember?

Lol, armour does diddly squat now. Unless you're running a minimum of 190 base armour to benefit from steel fiber or over 1000 total like valkyr. 

Nova and MP is ridiculously imbalanced and shouldn't be touched with a barge pole when it comes to balance decisions. It's far too all encompassing and needs the 50% debuff stripped out, it's stupidly powerful for the ease with which it can be spammed.