Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T3 Void Keys Are Not Dropping

(PSN)XpAcErX

The key drops must have drastically changed since last patch.  My friends and I have been burning through all our void keys trying to earn various prime parts. We are out of t3 keys now and have been trying to farm t3 keys from various high end survival and defense missions as we did before. Nothing higher than t2 keys are dropping at all. We have been hitting various planets and staying longer and longer in survival and defense missions for the past week and have yet to find a single t3 key. Is anyone else noticing this?

I've gotten quite a few T3s from Earth's Cambria, and other missions off of Cere's.. The percent might of changed in the last update (maybe..) but it still feels the same to me.. one could healthy assume though if your getting a t2 at 15minutes, the next time you get one it will most likely be a t2 again.. so your kind of wasting your time staying longer when in survivals.. just leave and run another 15minutes.

Also this is just my own opinion, I did not run a test on 25-50 outcomes of 15minutes, vs 35-40minutes.

I played close to 30 hours over this past weekend. I ran survivals and defenses on at least 8 planets and ended up with 2...2 t3 keys, both of which were not the ones I was searching for. The amount of fusion core, and 1500 credit rewards for the 15 and 20 min marks is insulting.

Edited by (PS4)Couchlockt

I agree this is why the game isnt fun anymore, and i have not played it in a week because T3 keys are what I like to be farm for.  ANd at most I have gotten 1 T3 MD, 2 T3 Captures, and 2 T3 Ext in about 3 weeks playing the 12.4 patch, 12.6 i simply logged in a got the new Excal skin then I fell asleep playing survival.

I got a t3 capture on Elara in Jupitar yesterday, also got a another t3 key a week back in that same place

So thats what two keys in two weeks. Thats like so common. omgee. Not

They need to fix this issue if they want me to comeback to the game and spend money.

Edited by (PS4)PD_33

I agree this is why the game isnt fun anymore, and i have not played it in a week because T3 keys are what I like to be farm for.  ANd at most I have gotten 1 T3 MD, 2 T3 Captures, and 2 T3 Ext in about 3 weeks playing the 12.4 patch, 12.6 i simply logged in a got the new Excal skin then I fell asleep playing survival.

Same, i tend to load the game, look around for 5 minutes, think about key farming and then go "nah, what's the point", close game and load another game. I have since completed Tomb Raider and am now finishing Knack ... The Division can't come soon enough...