Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On Taxes...

Llyssa

Okay, so, all rails are almost instantly challenged right now.

It's been claimed that the owners of Hieracon are locked out of changing taxes while challenged. It's been claimed that owners of rails are locked out of changing taxes while launching.

So, according to these, you have but a split second when you can control the tax rates on the rails?

That doesn't make any sense. How can anyone be managing to set 0% taxes if that's the case?

Or is that not the case, and it's a story to earn sympathy and try to cover the greed of some rail owners?

It would seem like a truly awful plan by DE if it is this way, and they know there are oceans of tenno, so it makes infinitely more sense that the tax rate can be changed more often than "during the few seconds your rail isn't challenged".

So, what's the actual deal?

I am waiting for a patch to come out for these solar rails. Save your Rails

QFT

I have my own little ghost clan with a rail, but I'm not deploying right now because all this is still up in the air. I also suspect that eventually we'll have some mechanic to separate the rails so we don't go through periods of almost no conflicts and then almost all conflicts.

QFT

I have my own little ghost clan with a rail, but I'm not deploying right now because all this is still up in the air. I also suspect that eventually we'll have some mechanic to separate the rails so we don't go through periods of almost no conflicts and then almost all conflicts.

I would actually love to see multiple rails instead of 1. Say... 3,4,5 not much, but not too little either.

Okay, so, all rails are almost instantly challenged right now.

It's been claimed that the owners of Hieracon are locked out of changing taxes while challenged. It's been claimed that owners of rails are locked out of changing taxes while launching.

So, according to these, you have but a split second when you can control the tax rates on the rails?

That doesn't make any sense. How can anyone be managing to set 0% taxes if that's the case?

Or is that not the case, and it's a story to earn sympathy and try to cover the greed of some rail owners?

It would seem like a truly awful plan by DE if it is this way, and they know there are oceans of tenno, so it makes infinitely more sense that the tax rate can be changed more often than "during the few seconds your rail isn't challenged".

So, what's the actual deal?

You can still change taxes until the actual conflict begins. After that, it's locked until the conflict is over.

The only reasonable explanation I can think of is that someone changed the taxes immediately before the conflict, or it was changed and no one ever noticed.

You can still change taxes until the actual conflict begins. After that, it's locked until the conflict is over.

The only reasonable explanation I can think of is that someone changed the taxes immediately before the conflict, or it was changed and no one ever noticed.

Atm, a rail with an enemy rail deploying is claiming they WANT to charge 0 taxes and cannot, because the enemy rail is in the process of deploying. If that's BS, then it's BS.

QFT

We have such a mechanic. Destroy them. A rail only has 75,000 health. If organized against, a full alliance could destroy a rail in a single hour. If more than one alliance attacks a rail, it could be flattened in minutes.

The main issue is that nobody tries to destroy them right now.