Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Bull Galatine With Max Speed (Cleaving Whirlwind Spin To Win)

Kinperor

Having all three speed mods with warcry seems too much and too fast for your finger.

That speed seems to be almost the same as Warcry, lv6 Blind Rage and full-stacked Berserker.

Berserker stacks? 

Berserker adds 30% to the current attack speed, stacks up to 3 times. can reach 50.7% or 90%, depends on which addition you believe that works for this mod.

Edited by faustias

How fast it goes through energy and stamina (bane of my melee 2.0 enjoyment)?

And imagine if Galatine's reach was actually as long as it's model suggests!

I don't remember the figure exactly, but if you hit more than enemy it goes down really, really fast, hence I do not suggest using Quickening in an actual fight. You can if you are using a rage build or your whole team has ES, but it's still a gamble IMO. 

If you think thats spin-to-win you should see the Jat with Crushing Ruin.

I did actually see Jat, I was planning on doing similar video, but the spin can't be spammed as long as Cleaving Whirlwind (and the wind up for the second spin is really long) so I didn't think it was that good of a video material. Might try it at some point with many speed mods.  

Having all three speed mods with warcry seems too much and too fast for your finger.

That speed seems to be almost the same as Warcry, lv6 Blind Rage and full-stacked Berserker.

Berserker adds 30% to the current attack speed, stacks up to 3 times. can reach 50.7% or 90%, depends on which addition you believe that works for this mod.

What do you mean too fast for my fingers? It went well enough, the combo is fairly easy to use even at great speed. To be fair, I didn't have all three stacks of Berserker, but I don't think it's worth the hassle to try and get it thrice, at least for that kind of demonstration. 

What do you mean too fast for my fingers? It went well enough, the combo is fairly easy to use even at great speed. To be fair, I didn't have all three stacks of Berserker, but I don't think it's worth the hassle to try and get it thrice, at least for that kind of demonstration. 

There's nothing wrong, actually. I meant you may not tap E fast enough to reach the total attack speed you accumulated... so it's sort of too much using all 3 mods plus warcry.

I did actually see Jat, I was planning on doing similar video, but the spin can't be spammed as long as Cleaving Whirlwind (and the wind up for the second spin is really long) so I didn't think it was that good of a video material. Might try it at some point with many speed mods. 

A friend of mine who was lucky enough to get it on day one was giggling over the TS while spinning through crowds of infested.

I agree that the second spin windup did seem a bit long though. However it does allow you to aim the second spin, and i think thats worth the tradeoff.

This build is not broken at all, in fact you should not use it for higher level mobs. Sure I used this build and was able to get thouse 50-65k crits (the crit damage is really random and not consistant). When you fight higher level mobs your energy will be gone very quick (heh quickening), even with focus energy. I wouldnt go for this build unless you're a rhino imo so at so you can at least have iron skin on yourself. Fury either needs a buff or quickening needs buff to negative channel energy. I'm currently trying to find a consistant damage galatine build.

This build is not broken at all, in fact you should not use it for higher level mobs. Sure I used this build and was able to get thouse 50-65k crits (the crit damage is really random and not consistant). When you fight higher level mobs your energy will be gone very quick (heh quickening), even with focus energy. I wouldnt go for this build unless you're a rhino imo so at so you can at least have iron skin on yourself. Fury either needs a buff or quickening needs buff to negative channel energy. I'm currently trying to find a consistant damage galatine build.

I can't believe I have to type this again: it's Broken Bull, not Broken build. Broken Bull is the name of the combo. 

Unfortunately it's immobile.

Attack speed can be so much more useful on other weapons, but it does make Galatine slightly more viable.

i.e Amphis

Mobility is something else entirely. Wasn't really aiming for it.