Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Bull Galatine With Max Speed (Cleaving Whirlwind Spin To Win)

Kinperor

Basically I've found Quickening and I thought I could put it to use. I present to you, Galatine Cleaving Whirlwind with all the speed buff I could get a hand on: Maxed strength Warcry, maxed Berserker, maxed Fury and maxed Quickening;

I've tried it with infesteds as well, but you would energy so quickly it isn't even funny. Without Quickening tho it's still pretty great. Gotta remember to stop at seven spins or you'll stumble for half a second. 

I wonder what all the people that thought Galatine w/no charge attack sucked are thinking now.

Is Berserker necessary for this build? (If not, I might just try Quickening + Fury + Reflex Coil + Focus Energy sometime soon...)

Edited by ZephyrPhantom

So, what's the problem?

There's none, I wanted to share a video I made about a move I thought looked over the top.

Haha, I had a feel this was going to happen eventually. Is Berserker necessary for this build? (If not, I might just try Quickening + Fury + Reflex Coil + Focus Energy sometime soon...)

I'd say that Quickening is superfluous, Berserker can be a good last mods if you have the room and don't know what else to add. 

i dont get how this is broken -_-

I don't get how you couldn't properly read through the thread. 

been telling ppl about this kind of mods....but noooo everyone crying  on fury nerf

To be fair, for this particular video I had like 4 rare mods (Quickening, Blind Rage (maxed!), Berserker, Cleaving Whirlwind) without mentioning the Forma on my Valkyr. Apart from Fury, this isn't very accessible, unless you spend plat in the trade channel. 

I love galatine with this combo even without max attack speed, it can seriousily rekt crowds, I believe I got on average of 1.5k hits at the spinning park(without channeling I don't use it that much) which can hit multiple enemies.

But clearly the best thing about broken bull is how the warframe gets dizzy if you do the full combo. Love going on frames that are suppose to be "badasses" or all "macho and buff" seeing them stumble around, it kills me.

Imagine how broken things would be if they hadn't re-balanced Fury, lol.

No it won't be. Remember my Dual Zorens do very tiny sheet DPS compared to the kings like Dakra Prime and D Nikana. :(

I need to hit 7 times as fast for them to deal the same damage :(

2LTpfjI.png

Edited by fatpig84

how is it damage wise compared to the scindo? i crit an ancient for what looked like 5 digits while spinning.

I haven't tried it in actual combat: It's a flashy build, I don't even have a potato on my Galatine. Can't really comment on the damage of the build, other than you'll spin a lot.