Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argon Crystal?

TrueHawkEye

What are they used for and why do I have a 3 hours timer instead of 24, like most people that I've heard from.

I found this item in the level 4 test. I have not real clue what its used for and why it decays. Heard their were blueprints for them yet I don't have any that uses them. So it a useless item at this moment?

It's a rare material that usually drops from the void but can drop from anywhere that uses the void drop tables. It's currently used in the Nikana, Dragon Nikana and the hydroid chassis blueprints equaling a need of 6 in total. The reason it decays could be that so you farm it when you need it and only then. That way you don't have people building everything the second it comes out with the mats that they've stored up.

Note: That's only my interpretation of the reasoning behind it. The in-game reason is that it's radioactive with a half life when outside the void.

Edited by Armouredhunter

It's a rare material that usually drops from the void but can drop from anywhere that uses the void drop tables. It's currently used in the Nikana, Dragon Nikana and the hydroid chassis blueprints equaling a need of 6 in total. The reason it decays could be that so you farm it when you need it and only then. That way you don't have people building everything the second it comes out with the mats that they've stored up.

Oh ok thanks, but its useless till I have the blueprints for it right, wow thanks.

They are used to make the Nikana, Dragon Nikana and two of Hydroid's parts. It has a three hour timer for you because it is counting down to 0.00 GMT, which is when it decays. However, it has to have been in your inventory for at least 24 hours, then it decays the next time it gets to 0.00 GMT. 

Oh ok thanks, but its useless till I have the blueprints for it right, wow thanks.

That is correct. The Nikana blueprint is clan research and need three argon crystals, the Dragon Nikana blueprint can be bought in the market but needs a Nikana to build and needs one crystal. The Hydroid chassis needs two crystals and drops from the new Vay Hek.

That is correct. The Nikana blueprint is clan research and need three argon crystals, the Dragon Nikana blueprint can be bought in the market but needs a Nikana to build and needs one crystal. The Hydroid chassis needs two crystals and drops from the new Vay Hek.

Hydroids Helmet also requires 2 Argon crystals.