Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennos Skoom!

Zuijin

We've all heard it: many times Greenirs would spam propaganda and insults to us, guilty of just slaughtering so little of them. Corpus and Infested do it too (maybe), but their gibberish and roars are unintelligible.

By design, Tennos are silent as mountains and strong as the sky, but we all know that deep down, under the living metal of their frame, in the pitch black of their Void touched souls, Tennos are just humans: they breathe for sure and they speak (maybe).

So, what do they say, during missions, what are their thoughts, in your opinions?

Rules:

Be cheesy and or awesome. We've already too many lame banters with bosses (Tel Rygor for instance).

No bashing of other warframes: we're all brothers in arms here.

Lotus: "This mission has four objectives, tennos..."

Warframe 1: "We should split up"

Warframe 2: "...Right, we can double our damage this way."

Tennobrofist and a goremountain later, the mission was completed.

"More blood for the blood god" - Every single Nova/Rhino

"I like it when they dance" - Banshee

"And you get a CC, and you get a CC..." - Vauban

"Hey guy's don't die in the second between my blessings" - Trinity

I don't know why, but every time I see the Trinity Warframe I think is Retsu Unohana in disguise:giphy.gif

Loki: No frame is faster then me!

Rhino Prime with Helment: Think again child!

Loki: You think cuz your a prime you get a speed buff

Loki: Wait till my prime be faster then you!

RhinoP: In 2015.

Well both of them have 1.25 speed (Loki normal and Rinho Prime with speed helmet).

Less which warframe is best cheesy dialogue!

Until a Greener is twenty-five, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherf**er in the Origin System.

"If I moved to Sedna under Kela de Thaym command and train real hard for ten years. If my mom was wiped out by Corpus tech dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, and devoted it to really earn my prosthetics. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad. Sargas used to feel this way, too, but then he ran into the Tennos. In a way, this was liberating. He no longer has to worry about being the baddest motherf**er in System. The position is taken."

Edited by Zuijin

Lotus: There's a high-priority target on this vessel. Take him out, but do not get detected.

*Cell rushes through the mission, triggering the alarm*

Lotus: Tenno, the target has been alerted of your position and has escaped. Be more careful so you do not trigger the alarm the next time.

Rhino: This new game mode is too damn hard!

• 2 weeks later...

Less which warframe is best cheesy dialogue!

Until a Greener is twenty-five, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherf**er in the Origin System.

"If I moved to Sedna under Kela de Thaym command and train real hard for ten years. If my mom was wiped out by Corpus tech dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, and devoted it to really earn my prosthetics. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad. Sargas used to feel this way, too, but then he ran into the Tennos. In a way, this was liberating. He no longer has to worry about being the baddest motherf**er in System. The position is taken."

Heh. I see what you did there.

• 2 weeks later...