Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sword In One Hand And A Gun In The Other!

-FrostByte-

Ask Nami Skyla what they think about this, who will get ditched? Nami or Skyla? dude.. dont u see how serious this is? will u really make the children pick who they want to stay with?...

Edited by Orbister

+1

I don't like the direction they're going with doing crazy things with the stats to justify using one sword and an empty hand or one pistol. Let us go pistol + weapon at the cost of blocking. Melee button attacks, Mouse 1 channels, Mouse 2 aims and while aiming Mouse 1 fires the pistol.

Done.

+1

I don't like the direction they're going with doing crazy things with the stats to justify using one sword and an empty hand or one pistol. Let us go pistol + weapon at the cost of blocking. Melee button attacks, Mouse 1 channels, Mouse 2 aims and while aiming Mouse 1 fires the pistol.

Done.

Lol so you can't fire from the hip?

Lol so you can't fire from the hip?

Correct.

It's not like they're sniper rifles. Zooming isn't a big deal for a pistol. They could even take zoom away and just make the right click the modifier and force you to always hip fire it as an additional drawback. Lots of ways it could be tweaked.

Or the game developers could develop their own game and surprise us with a better way.

I was just throwing out food for thought.

Correct.

It's not like they're sniper rifles. Zooming isn't a big deal for a pistol. They could even take zoom away and just make the right click the modifier and force you to always hip fire it as an additional drawback. Lots of ways it could be tweaked.

Or the game developers could develop their own game and surprise us with a better way.

I was just throwing out food for thought.

So if I'm using Nami Skyla and Wraith Twin Vipers, I'm just holding as much junk in my hands as possible?