Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mod Idea "adrenaline"

(PSN)Daikon177

You guys are probably gonna have to help me out with the stats but my idea is for a warframe mod that works like berserker but increases the speed of everything you do, walking, sprinting, reloading, using your melee, and also improves your over all stamina stats after you've made a kill (perhaps just melee kills), the stats would start off small but stack for a set number of kills and this mod would cost a lot of mod points.

The reason I would like to see a mod like this is because I think it would work well with melee 2.0, I've worked on some build ideas for when we get it and its hard to fit in stamina and speed mods after you have your defense and power mods. I want it to be an all in one but you have to earn the benefits from this mod, that way you dont get people abusing this just to blast past all the enemies to get straight to the objective.

Any thoughts on my idea? Even if its a terrible idea id like to hear your opinions and thoughts on what the stats should be. I dont want this to be gamebreaking, just good enough to be fun and usefull enough to equip.

How about faster reaction below %x health or something.

I thought about that too and that would probably be more accurate for the name adrenaline but I was wanting something that worked well with the kill counter system

Just get me a Faster Knockdown Recovery without costing 9+ mod points.

Well I didnt think about that but that would work with this idea too, basically any kind of movement speed that comes from your warframe would be improved

Or a mod called Momentum which increases the delay before you lose your combo; right now it's at 4 seconds; I'd see it able to be increased up to 6-8 seconds max.

love it

How about faster reaction below %x health or something.

i like it