Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Battlepay

Cowhawk

This really needs looking at, i've just been doing a few runs on Jupiter, 

Eclipse and the Warlord High Council are fighting it out, having battlepays up for about 30k-50k.

I obviously would very much like a piece of that pie so i jump right in...finishing the mission, 0, every time. 

These guys are exploiting the fact that they can change it, there really needs to be some sort of cool down on it, otherwise i'm getting nothing for my time. 

Exploting the system. 

Cheers.

Hawk. 

that is what happens when a Clan Runs out of Credits.  they can't give you any because they don't have any.

someone else or a team of someone elses finished before you, got the last of the credits.

not an exploit, more of "biting off more than one can chew"

still sucks though, don't get me wrong.

Edit:

both sides are continually toggling

yeah forgot to mention this bit too.  what ever way toggle or run-out. it still sucks for the ones trying to get a pay day.

Edited by OniDarkClown

YES, this has been annoying the hell out of me both sides are continually toggling

I can think of 2 fixes

1.) what you are promised when you START the mission is the reward you get (make alliances have negative credits Idk)

2.) make these values only changeable every 30min - 1 hr

this needs to be changed ASAP

that is what happens when a Clan Runs out of Credits.  they can't give you any because they don't have any.

someone else or a team of someone elses finished before you, got the last of the credits.

not an exploit, more of "biting off more than one can chew"

still sucks though, don't get me wrong.

i understand your point, but these guys are going from 30k to 0 to 50k to 0.

if they ran out of funds, surely they cant be putting 50k up after the 0? 

Just annoying, i think a good fix would be to get the money that they had at the start of the mission regardless if it is more or less by the end of it. 

Just annoying, i think a good fix would be to get the money that they had at the start of the mission regardless if it is more or less by the end of it. 

yeah forgot to mention the "Swap the Price" method.  but BlackHole777 Did.

It works like so:

You put in X credits to the rail's vault for battle pay, then you give out Y credits from that vault per run. Once this selection is made, the battle pay is then locked in until all allocated money is spent, at which point you can put in more from the alliance's vault.

It's not a case of running out of funds, it's a case of clans only putting up 10k battle pay for 50/100/300 runs and those runs going extremely fast since everyone wants a piece of it. They do this because otherwise they are locked in to giving either too much or too little battle pay and can be easily outbid by their competitor.

It works like so:

You put in X credits to the rail's vault for battle pay, then you give out Y credits from that vault per run. Once this selection is made, the battle pay is then locked in until all allocated money is spent, at which point you can put in more from the alliance's vault.

It's not a case of running out of funds, it's a case of clans only putting up 10k battle pay for 50/100/300 runs and those runs going extremely fast since everyone wants a piece of it. They do this because otherwise they are locked in to giving either too much or too little battle pay and can be easily outbid by their competitor.

Ah right, ok that makes sense then, thanks for clearing it up for me :)